• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 DGCR Secret Santa in July

Email sent!!!

I am mainly an Innova thrower and pretty easy to please. Below are some of the things I am interested in.

Things I like:

INNOVA
Katana
Flat Firebirds (non 12x)
Gators (non Star)
Glow Coyote
Older Teebirds
Obviously any CE will do but a CE Firebird might just get you a new best friend :D

Discraft
Meteors
Ti Buzzz
CFLX Zones

Gateway
Wizards (the gummier and flexy the better!)

Disc Mania
FD

Would like to try:
King Cobra
Super Sting Ray
Nuke SS

Shirt Size L, not really a hat guy

I am in. However, I have not been on the forums in a while due to the tail end of the school year (teacher and masters student), a baby on the way, and other obligations.

Don't think I will abandon my responsibility since I won't be posting for a while. I have a sweet package already started. Discs, hat, stickers, and ??? Hope to make someone happy.

I will happily accept anything that is given but I wear an XL shirt and L/XL hat. I throw mostly Discraft and MVP but willing to try out other stuff. Love cool minis (like vibrams). Disc DVDs are cool. I like pink, orange, yellow, white, silver or clear discs. Whatever I get will be great.

I mostly throw Innova drivers and mids, but no high speed 13 drivers.
Prefer Star or Champ plastic.
Understable to stable discs. I don't throw very many overstable discs.
Weights of drivers I try to keep under 170.
Other manufactures are fine though. Always nice to try new things.
Wizard SS putters 175 weight.
I would like to try out the new Blizzard discs.
Large shirt size.

Thanks to all who are putting this together.

Ok I'm in......

Only thing I need is lightweight Rivers. Although I can never have to many Buzzzs.
Sweet looking Halo's,Rivers,and Visions....
Ti Nuke would be sick.

Shirt size M/L Hat 7 1/4

Definitely not picky, and will be pumped about anything I get.

I sent my entrance request in. I was so excited that I still had time to enter that I forgot to do the whole what criteria I meet and all that. I hope you will still accept me.

For whoever gets me, Im pretty easy. All I throw is discraft and shirt size is XL. If you want to know more lets see...I collect discs (only molds i throw) nukes,buzzz,challenger,force,surge,flick,avenger ss, wasp,drone etc. OH AND IM COLORBLIND SO BRIGHT COLORS LIKE YELLOW,BLUE,ORANGE,PINK are the way to go

I'm in. I like Westside, Latitude 64, Innova, Discmania, Gateway and Legacy discs. Nothing over speed 10 for me. My sig has what I throw but would be happy with anything. Would love to try some stiff Gateway Magics too. Prefer pink and white discs. Shirt size 2XL.

Can't wait to get my SS name. I'm in Europe right now but I got a sweet place by my hometown to pick up some rare and awesome plastic!

Can you explain #'s 2-4 on the minimum requirements and I know it is a secret santa but who is giving who things. We have to give something right?

what the helll i guess ill do it again =)

Likes: Firebirds, candy pro firebirds, wasps, **TANKS**, e* DD2, stable vectors ( other than clear please), Flying squirrel =) and super stable nukes/ nuke os

Dislikes: grooves, mambas, super understable discs besides the squirrel

Try out: I would like to try a nice stable roc, a star FL, maybe a nebula, leos, TI wasp would be awesome!!! and some more orange tanks or any old tanks would be amazing! Star whippet x and idk what else =) I would love a surprise and after all its just fun =) Some disc golf swag would be cool too =)

Drivers 175, mids 177+, tanks 170+, Hat size XL shirt size XL

thanks everyone!!

Can you explain #'s 2-4 on the minimum requirements and I know it is a secret santa but who is giving who things. We have to give something right?

what exactly do you have questions about? it is all random numbers (1 sends to 7 and receives from 12, 2 sends to 45 and receives from 3 etc)

Last edited:
for those of you who don't know my "wants" there's a list in my signature under "universal 'wants' list"

Also people keep in mind that june 16th is my birthday and you may be receiving my info that day. :|!

:D..

I like:
MVP Soft Ion. Wouldn't mind trying a Soft Anode.
ANY & ALL Westside Discs (Black Swan a super plus)
Lat.64- Trident, XXX, Striker, Flow, Riot, Test Bolt, Test River, Saint
Prodiscus- Premium Jokeri
Innova- BlizzTana BlizzBoss, BlizzDevil, BlizzOminator, 150 OOP FireBird! CFR/CE TL, OOP Eagle L's, KC/Champ Rocs
Gateway- G9 Wizards, any cool Wizards. Don't care for SSS-SSSSSSSSSSS runs.
Huk Lab

I don't throw any Discraft. Favorite disc colors are Blue, Silver and White. Shirt XXL. Hat XL-XXL. I like paracord crafts and functional accessories/goodies for the bag.

Just wanted to update. Really would like to be surprised. Updated below.

These are always fun!

Just nothing High Speed.

Warship, Obex, Eagle X, Wizards

I like mids and putters, so maybe a surprise would be nice.

Local Minis, or bag tag would be cool.

Redskins, Braves, and Avengers stuff would be cool too.

Anything is always great and hope that everyone has a great summer!

Try out:
Gamma Ray
Champ Money Putter
stable roc
flying squirrel
z wasp
star FL
nebula
leos
TI wasp would be awesome!!!
Star whippet x
Some disc golf swag

Drivers 175, mids 177+, tanks 170+, Hat size XL shirt size XL

edit mine up a little bit too. I would really appreciate a flying squirrel bc i just lost my 2 the other day =/