• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 Okthrowberfest! WE NEED YOUR HELP!

BennettUA

Lefty Activist
Bronze level trusted reviewer
OK folks, it's time to start prepping for the 2012 installment of the greatest dye contest this site has ever seen....

6118985516_ae304fb5f7.jpg

--- Check out last year's Okthrowberfest ---

This contest features all of your favorite dye masters on DGCR, as well as the new crop of talented disc customizers, and anyone else who wants to test their dyeing skills for a chance to win BIG!

Last year we were able to pay out deep into the entry pool, largely because of YOU!

We raised $250 in cold hard cash for the payout!

We also had more than a DOZEN discs donated for the payout as well!

If you want to donate money, please PM me!
Every little bit helps!

If you're willing to donate plastic, please, PM me!
Preferred white or clear premium plastic for dyeing purposes, but ANY donated plastic will be greatly appreciated!

If you're willing to donate anything else(swag, clothing, etc), please, PM me!

We will provide more concrete details on the contest as we roll into September, but we need to get the ball rolling on the donations, so here you go!

If you've enjoyed gawking over the incredible works the dye masters provide these threads, PLEASE consider donating to this, the best annual contest for disc dyeing you'll find, and the ONLY dyeing contest on DGCR!

DON'T WAIT! Go check through your spare, dust-collecting plastic and donate NOW! Help make this contest even better than last year's, which was EPIC!

I am certainly down to donate plastic as well as my two submissions I have planned for this year. PM you when I can look through my dusty stacks.

Don't be shy, don't delay, help get this thing moving in the right direction NOW!

ANYONE can donate!

Cash!

Plastic!

Swag!

YOU make this contest great! Won't you help us? Pleez?

how doess someone get into the okthrowberfest, i started dying about 2 months ago and loved last years contest, just wondering if i could do it this year.

how doess someone get into the okthrowberfest, i started dying about 2 months ago and loved last years contest, just wondering if i could do it this year.

Great question - ANYONE can enter! All you gotta do is DYE!

Once we get the contest started, all you have to do is send in a picture of your dyed disc, that's it!

Come on guys donate and dye! Lots of fun, great way to get excited about dyeing, it was really my tipping point into dyeing last year and haven't looked back. Hopefully get more votes than I can count on one hand this year.

I'm in! Last year's contest got me hooked also. I had only been playing for a few months and was in the infancy of my dyeing addiction.:D

Come on guys donate and dye! Lots of fun, great way to get excited about dyeing, it was really my tipping point into dyeing last year and haven't looked back. Hopefully get more votes than I can count on one hand this year.

I'd say your skills have improved somewhat since last year.:)

Tomorrow I will be working on getting details grinded down for Okthrowberfest, see who's pledged to donate, and start the ball rolling on this thing. If you're able to donate ANYTHING to the contest -- cash, PLASTIC, swag, ANYTHING, please send me a PM.

I know you guys love this contest, so PLEASE help us make it pay out what it's worth! I know you have plastic collecting dust -- that could make some entrant's payout dreams come true!

I will have time tomorrow to get through my PMs -- so PLEASE send them! Not many donations spoken to yet, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help donate to this AMAZING contest in ANY way you can!

YOU HAVE THE POWER.

Dying to play is entering? can I get a donation refund? j/k

Truly folks, help out the contest in anyway you can. Even emailing a link with last years results to friends, local
club members, ect, can really help the PR and keep this event around years to come. It is also important to try and do this soon so the guild can get all things squared away and details posted so people can have time to dye an entry knowing what may be in it for them. I am sure their are talented dyers out there that don't even know this exists and its our job ( the people who do know) to spread the word.

pm'd about donating plastic

and no, no way i'm jumping into the big pond with the big fish...

Latest posts