• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 Southern California May Meet

Got the campsite booked, got my hotel in Vegas booked, just a couple more hotels and campsites to go and the plans will be laid out.

I'm ready to go now.

Anyone know of a decent, fairly inexpensive hotel in the LA area? One of the last things we have to find and book is somewhere to stay a couple of days before the meet.

Also we plan on hitting up at least Oak Grove and Sylmar while we are in town, probably on May 1st or 2nd if anyone is available and wants to throw a round.

We're also looking for other cool **** to do while we're around town, any suggestions?

Sorry, but I won't be attending. I'm helping put on one of our 3 majors that weekend, the Buddah Tree, and this year we are doing it at Birds Of Paridise.

I won't be able to make it this year. March worked better for me last year than May does this year due to final exams on the 3rd and the 5th (yup, a final on Saturday, FML).:thmbdown:

Well, ive been holding off on making any plans to attend this event due to another event happening the same weekend as this..turns out i will be up in Mammoth with the Fam, so im gonna miss this event this year, im pissed but i would like to get a players pack when they become available...i look forward to seeing the pics.

That sucks guys, was hoping to throw will you all again.

We're still planning on coming out, pretty sure there will be four of us, myself, wood pecker, our friend and her bf. We actually leave in 27 days, April 25th. So far our plans includes stops in Amarillo, a night at the Wigwam Motel in Holbrook, AZ, a day at the Grand Canyon including camping, hitting Vegas, and then on to LA. We'll be camping one night in Angeles NF and a couple days in LA at a hotel, if we ever find one, then camping at Point Mugu State Park before heading up to Casitas.

We all are so ****ing excited for this trip, I can't wait. Hopefully there will still be a good turnout, either way it's going to a great time.

I'll be around. We can still switch baskets and everything. :thmbup:

Im not going to be able to make it down there this year:mad: Its my 18th wedding anniversary and someone gave us there beach house for a couple days up North. Everyone have a great time, If its anything like last year it will be awesome. Snap runs a pretty tight ship!:D

Last edited:
Im not going to be able to make it down there this year:mad: Its my 18th wedding anniversary and someone gave us there beach house for a couple days up North. Everyone have a great time, If its anything like last year it will be awesome. Snap runs a pretty tight ship!:D

Nooooooooooooooooooooo.

Latest posts