• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Fantasy Disc Golf League

This isn't the official leaderboard is it? Wasn't it decided the scores will be done manually because two teams subs didn't calculate correctly last week?

BgWvDave's Team should be in 11th.
Maltese Falcons should be in 3rd.

That was my understanding as well, but I didn't want to sound snarky and tell everyone they were wrong. :eek:

Think i am 14th, hoping to attain at least neutral status. Have a good feeling about the KC Wide Open....

i just had a mini heart attack. i thought i missed the window to set my picks, but i must have done it a while ago and just forgot.

side note: can the admin open up the Beaver State Fling for picks. it's two weeks away so we still have a little time.

Hi All, Sorry for not posting for a while, I have been on vacation and am having a crazy week at work after getting back. I will get Beaver State picks open tonight, and post a current standings list as soon as I can, sometime this weekend.

Man that sucks about wysoki. he was stil listed yesteday as in the tournament. i didn't pick him as a captain but i picked him along with 70% the rest of this league.

They have him down as 999 so i am assuming he was there ready to go but that leg wasn't good enough to finish. can't knock him there. Hope he gets well soon

Beaver State is open folks. Last tourney to make a move. Hopefully we don't have any more superstar no-shows or DNFs.

I'll get the current (anually adjusted) results up in a few hours on my lunch break.

How many people knew Ricky wouldn't be playing? Anyone? Just wondering.

EDIT: Thanks Bailey!

This is the Official List as it stands after the Kansas City Wide Open. The last column "Adjusted Position" is the one that counts.

picture.php

Latest posts