• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Fantasy Disc Golf League

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAME!!!

:D

Had a great time. I'd be down for the second half for sure.

Haha, yeah neutral is kind of anti-climatic.

Haha, yes, it definitely is! Especially when I already told my wife I'd won a disc in a fantasy disc golf league :D Totally forgot there was more than one person affected by the Selinske subs issue.

Big Dave dropping out of Tim Selinskes and me not picking a sub killed me. Lost 73 points there and would've at least taken 8th. I had fun though that's for sure. Just sent a message out to my paired winner. Also sign me up for the 2nd half.

I'm looking into a second half for this year, but think that there may not be too many NT or A Teir events left. I'll post with my comments later on.

Are people able to see who I sent the PMs to? Each PM was addressed to two people. The Loser, and the winner that should be the recipient of the losers disc. If you are unable to see this, there is a Final payout schedule 2 pages back.

I cannot organize the second half for this season.

Hi All,

Due to my wife being pregnant, and all the renos that she has me doing, plus repairing and painting my basement suite that needs to be finished in a week I can't really volunteer myself to set this up again for the second half of the season. Sorry for being a kill-joy.

I will commit to setting up the 2014 DGCR Fantasy National Tour for next year though.

Bailey

Are people able to see who I sent the PMs to? Each PM was addressed to two people. The Loser, and the winner that should be the recipient of the losers disc. If you are unable to see this, there is a Final payout schedule 2 pages back.

i think I am sending a disc to rupet? Please confirm the DGCR name. Is it Rupert M? Thats who I sent the PM to anyway. Count me in for the second half of the season, way funner than Fantasy football IMO. thanks

Latest posts