• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Fantasy Disc Golf League

well here we go folks. i'll leave u with no mystery. I'm in the lead and here are my picks. will u take me down? C-Paul Mcbeth, Will Schusterick, Ricky Wysocki, Dana Vicich, & Don Smith. this is my first time playing fantasy anything and I've thoroughly enjoyed it. good luck all this weekend and we'll see ya in the fall.

Wysocki
Schusterick
McBeth x1.2
Christensen
Eshelman

Pinkal for sub.

Good luck everyone! Was fun (except for when Wysocki bailed).

McBeth x1.2
Schusterick
Skellenger (Local dark horse grabbing a 2nd place finish last year.)
Barsby (Just because)
Chris Becker

...fingers are crossed.

Good luck all.

Don't call it a comeback. 1st place here i come.

i got the winning picks

Feldberg
Gurthie
Dana
C-McBeast
Barsby

Was in 7th or so, missed last tournament. Oh well. Only way I have a chance is if someone I didn't pick drops out and even then it's not looking good.

well here we go folks. i'll leave u with no mystery. I'm in the lead and here are my picks. will u take me down? C-Paul Mcbeth, Will Schusterick, Ricky Wysocki, Dana Vicich, & Don Smith. this is my first time playing fantasy anything and I've thoroughly enjoyed it. good luck all this weekend and we'll see ya in the fall.
we have the same picks sans teh captain. i have wysocki as captain. Looks like i wont be beating Kyleveee.

^ Not that this isn't a great team (I have certainly used Dana and Don in the past), but imo, both are a bit unpredictable in this feild of superstars. (Not that predictions for the 1000-1015 rated player are ever all that easy)

^ Not that this isn't a great team (I have certainly used Dana and Don in the past), but imo, both are a bit unpredictable in this feild of superstars. (Not that predictions for the 1000-1015 rated player are ever all that easy)
This is true. but you can't stack teams you have to put a few 1000-10015 guys in there. Don has a solid record at this tournament and Dana has been playing well this year. fingers crossed for a good weekend for Don and Dana.
Schimmy's team is sick!!

McBeth (captain)
Gurthie
Locastro
Sexton
Christensen

i like your pick of Christensen. he only costs 1001 but his current rating is 1011. i was a little worried about picking sexton though. he has only played 3 pdga events this year and that had me scared.

Latest posts