• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Fantasy Disc Golf League

I'm on the bubble concerning having to send a disc, so I figured I might order something. What are the rules as far as discs to send for winners? I don't recall it being stated, but I'm pretty sure I'd be banned for life if I sent a Champ Groove or DX Wolf.

I'm on the bubble concerning having to send a disc, so I figured I might order something. What are the rules as far as discs to send for winners? I don't recall it being stated, but I'm pretty sure I'd be banned for life if I sent a Champ Groove or DX Wolf.

The rules were to send a new disc. You can work with your assigned winner to find a disc that they want or you can send a random new disc, as the part about what disc/mold was never specified.

After the tourney is over I will make a random draw of which loser is to send a disc to which winner. I will both post the list in this forum and PM each player with who they are sending a disc to, or who they are receiving disc(s) from. I hope to get this list up by Tuesday evening.

The rules were to send a new disc. You can work with your assigned winner to find a disc that they want or you can send a random new disc, as the part about what disc/mold was never specified.

I agree the original statement we all agreed to is a new disc. I was thinking more on the lines of plastic. If I receive a disc, I don't want anyone feeling obligated to send Star (or its equivalent) grade plastic.

Which league are we talking about here . . . the official play for plastic or the General DGCR league?

I guess I got tied into this league accidentally . . . I thought this one was just for fun so I stopped updating my team after 2 events. If I have to send someone a disc I will still do so, but I got all convoluted up in the DGCR VIP league and this league. I thought this one was just for fun after all was said and done.

Oh well, I did win something the last 2 seasons anyways. Consider me in again for the second half of the season if you do something and watch for me somewhere in the cash positions! :)

Looks like I couldn't make up quite enough ground! If only I had put Will as my captain... But I'll take 2nd, just like my CAC finish.

^ Not that this isn't a great team (I have certainly used Dana and Don in the past), but imo, both are a bit unpredictable in this feild of superstars. (Not that predictions for the 1000-1015 rated player are ever all that easy)
Had the second highest total for the weekend and was only beat by 2 points on that members team picks. My dark horses produced. and Don's 3rd round was sick!

Had the second highest total for the weekend and was only beat by 2 points on that members team picks. My dark horses produced. and Don's 3rd round was sick!

Looks like you and I tied for 8th with the same score (4091) and we even had the same tie-breaker score (209, which Shusterick shot for the win).

Is there a tie breaker for final standings? Looks like I'm tied for 4th.

Congrats to the winners. A really close field made this interesting right down to the last tourney.

Final results and payout schedule are complete, I will post in an hour or so.

3 sets of ties! The only one that matters for payout purposes is 4th. I will add a disc to the pot so that they both get a payout of 2 discs.

Here are the results. Winners are highlighted in green, losers are highlighted in red.

As my part in coordinating this league, I will contact each loser and corresponding winner with a request to make sure you both touch base to finalize the payout. The rules were a new disc. This can be a random disc, or the winner and loser can work to find a disc that best suites the winner's wants. As stated during this thread, the cost of shipping is borne by the loser.

Thanks for playing all. Apart from a few hick-ups I think that this season went really well. I, for one, had lots of fun.

picture.php

Latest posts