• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Fantasy Disc Golf League

Sometimes there are differences for a while, so I'm not sure when/if they make updates in the FDG rating database. Generally it is only a few points either way though.

been changing the picks around the last few days also, but I'm sticking with what I got. Looking forward to watching my team go. Anyone know the discgolfplanet tv schedule for this week?

Sometimes there are differences for a while, so I'm not sure when/if they make updates in the FDG rating database. Generally it is only a few points either way though.

Well, if someone rating goes up, it could make us over the cap. Hope that doesn't become an issue.

been changing the picks around the last few days also, but I'm sticking with what I got. Looking forward to watching my team go. Anyone know the discgolfplanet tv schedule for this week?

From discgolfplanet tv Facebook
The Memorial Championship broadcast will begin 2:15pm Mountain/4:15 pm eastern tomorrow with our MPO Feature group. Watch it from the Livestream link right here on our FB. --The DGPtv Team!

TEAM BRALL FTW!!

Cap - 1037 - Nikko Locastro
1030 - Jeremy Koling
1028 - Paul Ulibarri
1028 - Cameron Colglazier
1027 - Devan Owens
Alt - 1027 - Eric McCabe

Ratings

Thanks for the kind words.

We've worked to figure out the best system for ratings updates. It's a lot of information to retrieve.

We're looking to update about every 2-3 weeks and try not to do it too close before big events as people that had already made picks would be playing with different numbers.

Thanks again guys.

TEAM BRALL FTW!!

Cap - 1037 - Nikko Locastro
1030 - Jeremy Koling
1028 - Paul Ulibarri
1028 - Cameron Colglazier
1027 - Devan Owens
Alt - 1027 - Eric McCabe

pretty similar to mine. I went McCabe, Owens, Colglazier, Uli, Feldberg

Team Bgwvdave

Capt.- 1040 - Dave Feldberg
1037 - Nikko Lacastro
1044 - Will Shusterick
1040 - Paul McBeth
988 - Pete Ulibarri
alt - 979 - Michael Lust

Team Bgwvdave

Capt.- 1040 - Dave Feldberg
1037 - Nikko Lacastro
1044 - Will Shusterick
1040 - Paul McBeth
988 - Pete Ulibarri
alt - 979 - Michael Lust

Had this team but decided to trade in 1040's for 1030's and ditch my 900 guy (also Pete)

Maltese Falcons:
Will Schusterick 1044
David Feldberg 1040
Richard Wysocki 1042
Philo Brathwaite 1022
Max Nichols 1002

Substitute
Pete Ulibarri 988

If I was putting money down, I go with the top three. I really like Philo's game, so I threw him in there, but I'm not putting money on him. Max Nichols got it as I that was all the room left on my cap. For a <1000 rated player, people seemed to be going with Pete, so I figure, what the hey.

i went top heavy to try to get the big points and if my bottom pick produces then so be it. i wil have to see how that formula plays out this tournement and then go from there. I looked at a more balanced team to see if i could get all top 10 to 12 finishers but i am hoping getting 4 top 5 or 6 finishers may produce more points. Time will tell.

I'm curious too. I wrote out a couple of scenarios to see how they would play out but you just never know in golf. Projections only mean so much.