• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

The livestream stream is probably less glitchy because of the lower quality. I personally find it hard to watch dg at that low quality because the disc disappears as soon as it gets 50 ft from the teepad.

Well, that was fun while it lasted.

well now that the truth is out can we get back to watching mcbeth waste the field en route to back to back world champs? Well not waste the field but hopefully beat it. Go McBeast!

#12 is a tough hole. dangerous fairway. tough upshot. easy to take an extra stroke just by being slightly off your line. probably the one truly good hole on Blue

What is going on with the live scoring, I know Mcbeth didn't eagle the first 2 holes

What is going on with the live scoring, I know Mcbeth didn't eagle the first 2 holes

They kept the pars from the course they played in the morning (super white), probably by accident.

I've been paying attention to their totals. The hot round from this course by pool B was a 48. I expect to see a few of those by these guys.

Last edited:

Latest posts