• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Pro Worlds at Lemon Lake

I took away 4 dollars because of Crazy and Greenwell, and yes I would love the opportunity to commentate instead

The video stuff I have 0 probs with and am glad I got to see it.

I don't get a lot of the comments about Crazy and Dave. It's not as easy to fill dead air on a live broadcast as everyone here seems to think. Central Coast does a wonderful job, but they also have the luxury of editing and multiple takes.

Hole 2 is pretty brutal in this position, not sure why they would have the ladies play this but not masters men

I don't get a lot of the comments about Crazy and Dave. It's not as easy to fill dead air on a live broadcast as everyone here seems to think. Central Coast does a wonderful job, but they also have the luxury of editing and multiple takes.

Very true, editing and multiple takes do give an advantage. Its just in my view, they have these guys doing it, just because of who they are and who they know and not actual broadcasting skill or personality. I think step one of advancing DGPTV forward is actually footing the bill for a talented commentator.

Very true, editing and multiple takes do give an advantage. Its just in my view, they have these guys doing it, just because of who they are and who they know and not actual broadcasting skill or personality. I think step one of advancing DGPTV forward is actually footing the bill for a talented commentator.

and maybe not have someone who is so biased (aka greenwell)

and maybe not have someone who is so biased (aka greenwell)

Its not about finding someone unbiased, but finding someone professional enough to turn it off on screen. I've covered football games and in some cases, I am pulling for one team but when I write it up, I just tell the story.

Its not about finding someone unbiased, but finding someone professional enough to turn it off on screen. I've covered football games and in some cases, I am pulling for one team but when I write it up, I just tell the story.

youre right. when you are commentating you cant be a cheerleader and only compliment your players

cell phones arent going to cause interference like they are claiming. not unless you had a couple thousand all making calls at the same time. Most likely its mediocre equipment

That's not what they're saying. They're saying that the foliage causes interference with the signal getting from the camera to the nearest cell tower then back to broadcast central. Has nothing to do with all the other cell phones on the course, it has to do with the signal quality overall.

Latest posts