• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Vibram Open

Terry Miller (The DG Guy) is excellent on the commentary. He is actually following the group and knows what he is talking about. Way better than Crazy and Dave

Camera is zoomed too much, which just exacerbates every movement he makes. He needs to zoom out and physically get closer to the action. The picture will be steadier as a result.

Can someone explain why every aspect of this coverage is better than World's? Not to mention I don't have to pay to see it!

The internet and cell coverage in Indiana is ****ty. The internet and cell coverage in MA is not.

End of story.

Needed a little more towarderance.

Wow -- this poor camera guy must not be able to see what we see? I'm not camera literate, but there's no way he knows what we're looking at -- right?

Look at Dodge calling Terry Brenda -- what's up with that?

Last edited:
Can someone explain why every aspect of this coverage is better than World's? Not to mention I don't have to pay to see it!

2 reasons:
1) Vibram has the money and resources to do the job proper.
2) Vibram is a successful business with a solid business plan.

DGPtv has neither of these.

And more than likely actually tested their equipment out beforehand and made sure they had it right before beginning. That and they have been making quality DVDs for awhile.
Their coverage of the Players Cup (last year it was in FL) was better than anything DGPtv has done.

Needed a little more towarderance.

Wow -- this poor camera guy must not be able to see what we see? I'm not camera literate, but there's no way he knows what we're looking at -- right?

He doesn't know he's live. I think they threw it to commercials or something, but didn't actually go to commercial. That's not on the camera guy, that's on the director.

2 reasons:
1) Vibram has the money and resources to do the job proper.
2) Vibram is a successful business with a solid business plan.

DGPtv has neither of these.

And more than likely actually tested their equipment out beforehand and made sure they had it right before beginning. That and they have been making quality DVDs for awhile.
Their coverage of the Players Cup (last year it was in FL) was better than anything DGPtv has done.

This is DGPtv produced, not Vibram produced.

Latest posts