• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Vibram Open

2 reasons:
1) Vibram has the money and resources to do the job proper.
2) Vibram is a successful business with a solid business plan.

DGPtv has neither of these.

And more than likely actually tested their equipment out beforehand and made sure they had it right before beginning. That and they have been making quality DVDs for awhile.
Their coverage of the Players Cup (last year it was in FL) was better than anything DGPtv has done.

This is the exact same equipment setup that Worlds had. The only difference is Terry is doing the talking and they only have 1 camera setup at any given time.

The quality of signal is due to the better cell-coverage in MA vs. IN.

Hole 9... not a par3???

Not a single birdie!

What did they do there? I saw it on the left side of the hill in a facebook photo... no longer on the little cutout green by the waters edge?

Hole 9... not a par3???

Not a single birdie!

What did they do there? I saw it on the left side of the hill in a facebook photo... no longer on the little cutout green by the waters edge?

Dana told me that they changed the course up due to some property line issues. Holes 11, 14, 16 were affected. Maybe more. There are some new holes and he says the new layout is awesome.

Dana told me that they changed the course up due to some property line issues. Holes 11, 14, 16 were affected. Maybe more. There are some new holes and he says the new layout is awesome.

It was 12 and 16 that were affected (because parts of them were off the property). 14 changed because they wanted to change it...it's not close to a property line.

i think the coverage is better, because everything is better in new england:popcorn:

I spend my summers in Boston and Southern Maine, and this is the first time I've ever heard a New Englander brag about how great New England is.

Oh wait...