• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

I sure hope 8 am on Dec 2 isn't 76 days away. That's about how long I've already gone without walking and that's the time and date that I begin walking again, I do not want to wait another 3 months

Registration Opens in less than 24 hours . . . .

Latest Questions:

I have added Women's GM and SGM per requested by ladies - with the understanding that if there is not three signed up in those divisions the players will be moved down to Women's master.

We will not offer any JR divisions - this event starts Friday at Noon on a school day.

Pools and tee assignments are assigned by ratings - so I can not put you and your buddy in the same pool so you can ride together.

MA3 fills up first.

Yep, over two dozen of those 170 spots filled first hour. And watch for women's divisions, men's senior and legends (that whole group size limit is 85).

I'm registered for Adv GM this year :p

Get in early for the tee shirt and weekly goodies drawing they do. :thmbup:

94 registered in the first two hours . . . . just be sure to watch your pool limits rather than the big number on top of the page to be sure you get in the division you want.

3 hours in - 105 registered from 19 states . . . NJ to CA to FL . . . one thing that makes this fun is playing with new players instead of the same crew from the same region!

Probably some new form of wizard from gateway. Prodigy will most likely bring an assortment like last year. Zlite buzz, lol. DGA....who knows. Innova, LAT, and dynamic will all bring something new.

I likely will not know players pack discs until very close to the event - last year three new models were introduced (DGA, Latitude 64, & Innova) so they try to hold off to see what they each (7 planned) can bring their latest.

I am working on getting the Fund Raising Discs in and announced over the near future - and pre sales of TBA discs are going well. Teaser there: one manufacture is looking at sending a proto-type for their fund raising disc . . . . . . . .. . . . .

Latest posts