• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Beaver State Fling presented by Keen Footwear

There is internet out there. I use internet out there when throwing and fly-fishing. But I'm sure it is too slow for a live video stream. Plenty fast for Twitter, Insta, live scoring, etc. though.

It must just be Sprint. Coverage gaps strike again!

Not much separation at all after the first round, which isn't really a surprise. Plenty of big names and plenty of not so big names well within striking distance. Hope there is a little more clarity by the end of round two!

Man we got spoiled with the live streams this year. Two NT's in a row with no live streams and I feel like a junky on withdrawl.

McBeth started his round with 6 birdies in a row. That will close a gap in a hurry!

Paige Peirce withdraws due to an ankle injury

That's a damn shame and hopefully it's just a minor sprain or something. She is making an appearance next week at a shop in Denver and I was going to take my daughter to it. Hopefully she's feeling 100% by then...and for the Rocky Mountain Women's Disc Golf Championships next weekend.

what I love about Brinster (other than the fact that him and his wife are generally awesome people) is his quiet distance. The dude can absolutely mash but looks completely effortless when he does it.
Yeah, Steve's form is sick, it's so efficient. He's normal human being size but swings like he's Big Jerm size. Even when he is playing with other top distance guys, he is the most impressive.

No footage yet? I just got home from 36 at Pier and I want to watch BSF.

No footage yet? I just got home from 36 at Pier and I want to watch BSF.

Marty should be uploading his footage within the hour. He filmed first round (Skelly Vichich card) then went to edit. We filmed both rounds, and are currently editing round 2 Lead card (Fry, Sexton, Schusterick, and Leiviska). Our footage will be up in the morning sometime.

Tomorrow we're both filming lead card. That way you guys get commentary, and non commentary versions. We'll also be filming chase card.

Last edited: