• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Glass Blown Open

Koling with a 1095 rated round and a 3 stroke lead. Will he hang on for a second straight NT victory? Is a friendly rivalry building between Koling and McBeth?

crickets in here. Apparently no one else is stuck in the office this afternoon.

Eagle is off to a hot start! Hoping he can post a hot score and make the lead card tomorrow. I want to see this kid play.

Eagle is off to a hot start! Hoping he can post a hot score and make the lead card tomorrow. I want to see this kid play.

I feel ya. I'm stuck at work as well. Eagle is doing very well! I have to be rooting for the kid. I'm also excited to see Zackeriath Johnson. :thmbup:

You can see him play right now on the chase card.

Incredible- Jerm thorws OB for the first time in 5 NT rounds ...right after Paul tied him at -17...then throws from the DZ OB again.

Stuck in the office... we just can't stream media on these computers. :doh: Keep the updates comin, I live vicariously through you guys.