• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Glass Blown Open

Who's doing the commentary? He's doing a fine job, and is very knowledgable of the players' discs.

I was thinking there was another round tomorrow.

Looks like Paul's gonna win...again.

Nikko in 3rd place right now. He's playing some solid golf as of late.

:thmbup:

Paul up 3 with 3 to go.

When you putt like Eagle and miss, it's gonna sail way past. He did that at least twice today and missed the comebacker.

Really wanted Will to get that eagle on 17. Once again he had many errors that eventually cost him. I know it's easy to be an armchair quaterback, but I just want to see everything click for him, consistently. That's pretty much where Paul's game is right now. And he gets the win(s) because of it.

He's arguably the worst in the top tier when it comes to putting.

After all the people who bash Feldberg, maybe now with a solid tournament 3rd place, he can get some respect. For a guy his age and the years of playing top caliber DG, even though he may be gruff while he plays he's solid.

After all the people who bash Feldberg, maybe now with a solid tournament 3rd place, he can get some respect. For a guy his age and the years of playing top caliber DG, even though he may be gruff while he plays he's solid.

At the risk of turning this into another Dave thread, that is why people dislike him. Because he gets "gruff." His game has never been the problem.

Congrats to Paul, who worked for his win, and to Paige, who crushed everybody. Much like Paul, when she's playing well, she's unstoppable.

Uli, Nikko, and Dave rounded out the top four. :thmbup:

And Eagle is still a fledgling on the big stage. We'll see him soaring soon enough.

I just want to shout from the rooftops about HOW GOOD THE LIVE COVERAGE WAS!

I tuned in for the final round on DynamicDiscs.tv, and the quality of the commentary was exactly what I have been hoping we'd get out of live coverage for some time. The combination of a studio commentator and sideline reporter was excellent, and the knowledge Robert and Dixon had not only of the players' discs, but of the course and the shot requirements, made for phenomenal viewing. It was the professional-level preparation that set this broadcast apart. Congrats to DD!

I couldn't watch a lot of the live coverage from work, but the coverage that I caught was phenomenal.
Interesting, informative unbiased and unobtrusive.
Thank you, DD TV!!

I just want to shout from the rooftops about HOW GOOD THE LIVE COVERAGE WAS!

I tuned in for the final round on DynamicDiscs.tv, and the quality of the commentary was exactly what I have been hoping we'd get out of live coverage for some time. The combination of a studio commentator and sideline reporter was excellent, and the knowledge Robert and Dixon had not only of the players' discs, but of the course and the shot requirements, made for phenomenal viewing. It was the professional-level preparation that set this broadcast apart. Congrats to DD!

I agree 100%, I only caught the tail end of the last 2 rounds, but was very impressed with the commentary the guys provided. Informative and insightful, and sometimes humorous too. I was also impressed with the amount of camera angles they were able to provide, and generally good camera work. I don't believe I saw scores posted, which is one feature that I'd like to have. But besides that minor complaint, and of course a desire for increased bandwidth, it's the best live coverage I've seen yet in disc golf. Way to raise the bar DDTV. :thmbup:

$5,000 payout and McBeth has surpassed the $20K mark halfway through Spring. With a record payout being hyped for the Scandinavian Open and the large payout for Ledgestone, I wouldn't be surprised if McBeth hit $60K in earnings this year. That's assuming he stays healthy.

Latest posts