• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Memorial Championship- NT

So I've seen Mcbeth on several occasions walking down the fairway holding his girls hand. Does anyone else think that's really lame that a top pro is holding his girl friends hand on the course? I mean it's his job and it looks so stupid when he is holding his girls hand while he's at "work"

Wow ... and No. He likes his Woman. Real man status!

So does Paul win if his bag isn't stolen? I say yes. Thats pretty rough to lose your bag during a big Tourney.

I just saw Doss' ace on Sportscenter top 10 (#10 spot). They had the flight path of the disc highlighted so everyone knew what they were watching. It was awesome!!

So I've seen Mcbeth on several occasions walking down the fairway holding his girls hand. Does anyone else think that's really lame that a top pro is holding his girl friends hand on the course? I mean it's his job and it looks so stupid when he is holding his girls hand while he's at "work"

^Obviously does not have a Girlfriend.

Is he using his throwing hand to hold her hand?

Well, that's just like your opinion man

freaking out about holding hands? wait till you see them smooch in the McFly vid ...

Is this a real comment? Is it lame the Big Jerm, Lizotte and Feldberg played hacky sack during back ups? SMH.

Last edited:
Nowski's face:

51H9mCZPB-L._SL500_SR100,100_.jpg

I like how jeremy had to get his plug in for mcfly at the end there because of the prodigy sponsorship. made it a little awkward

I think Marty has filmed Koling for multiple events, including the Vibram, where he won last year. So it's probably not just because of a sponsorship. Not so awkward since they have a bit of history.

^ This; they're also both North Carolinians, so a lot of the smaller tournaments where Koling plays McFly was filming

This. I don't think Jerm actively saught to show support to Marty because of his Prodigy switch, he was just caught up in the moment and Marty has filmed Jerm countless times in the Carolinas(and obviously elsewhere).

ZsytGl3.gif

lol ... Avery doesn't move a muscle or react at all

This is just hilarious to me. Don't know if Avery has beef with Jerm, or Prodigy, but he is the only statue in the crowd.

In all the excitement I never noticed that Big Jerm grabbed Paul and congratulated him after his big putt on 18. You could tell he was genuinely thrilled for him, and that's awesome sportsmanship.

More on Jerm's mental shift towards positivity. We all know, positive OR negative, it's contagious, and Jerm was cheerleading for the other players every round audibly on camera.

Keeping it warm?

A lot of people said this on the chat(warmth) during the live broadcast.

I think spending a few seconds with his significant other probably helps --- we saw on day 3 that after McBeth and Allen got to hang out for a little bit during the round, he went out and shot incredibly well. Whether she calms his nerves(what nerves he has anyway) or just gives him a smile and a short pep talk, I'm sure it helps more than it hurts.

NDMDn0y.jpg

Jerm did Front 9

Jerm had to switch travel plans last minute so he begged for a rain check...on one knee...with a tear in his eye...or at least that's how I'm telling the story because he doesn't post on here.

We obviously wanted him on for this one, but ya can't always get what ya want I guess.

Paul, Simon, and I did an unorthodox style of commentary last night. It'll be quite different and candid. Hope everyone enjoys. I like to throw curveballs once in a while.

Jerm had to switch travel plans last minute so he begged for a rain check...on one knee...with a tear in his eye...or at least that's how I'm telling the story because he doesn't post on here.

We obviously wanted him on for this one, but ya can't always get what ya want I guess.

Paul, Simon, and I did an unorthodox style of commentary last night. It'll be quite different and candid. Hope everyone enjoys. I like to throw curveballs once in a while.

*gasp* ... no champ on commentary??? booooooooo ;)

Also needs to be noted, Jerm mentions that he didn't take a single OB stroke the entire event. With all that OB and high winds, that is impressive.

Also needs to be noted, Jerm mentions that he didn't take a single OB stroke the entire event. With all that OB and high winds, that is impressive.

Am I the only one who thinks that was incredibly lucky? Id love to do some statistical analysis and compare the rest of say, the top 10 finishers frequency of OB. Don't get me wrong, keeping it in bounds is a skill, but I think going a clean slate thru a whole tournament like that is pretty much impossibly good luck

Am I the only one who thinks that was incredibly lucky? Id love to do some statistical analysis and compare the rest of say, the top 10 finishers frequency of OB. Don't get me wrong, keeping it in bounds is a skill, but I think going a clean slate thru a whole tournament like that is pretty much impossibly good luck

He also has a huge forehand. Like one of the biggest in the game. Allows him to shape different lines and play safer at times, while still clearing just as much distance. I wouldn't call it all luck. At least not impossibly good luck. He at least wasn't unlucky in that regard.

I know it was mentioned earlier, but I just want to reiterate. Koling's mental game and professionalism has increased a lot. After that second spit out, he went on to birdie at least two consecutive holes. He got spirited a couple times, but no banging his head and letting it get to him on later holes. He also was cheering for his card mates and gave props to Mcbeth when he tied him with that big putt. He's not as calm and collected as Mcbeth, but certainly leaps and bounds better than he used to be. Good for him.