• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pros and Their Manufacturers

The best way to look at Nikkos mixed bag from the video is the exact same way you'd build your own bag. You throw whatever discs you feel are going to help you play the best. It doesn't make sense to limit yourself to only throwing one brand of putter, mid, fairway or distance driver if there are others that may work a little better.

Nikko goes to Italy

Nikko appears focused on promoting his Fly Life brand. Enough to go to Italy.

Nikko appears focused on promoting his Fly Life brand. Enough to go to Italy.

Nikko Surrounded by a bunch of girls. Surprise, surprise.

Okay, there are a couple of guys in there.

Anyone know if he and Jessica W. are still together? Could they be teaming up somewhere or both be going mixed bag heroes?

All I know is that everyone on tour better watch out if Nikko stays with Wizards again full-time. He was absolutely deadly with those things when he was dialed in.

What makes you think he hasn't been throwing and putting with wizards over the last two years?

Theres tons of prodigy stamped non Prodigy discs out there that team members were using.

What makes you think he hasn't been throwing and putting with wizards over the last two years?

Theres tons of prodigy stamped non Prodigy discs out there that team members were using.

Buddy of mine caddied for Nikko the entire Ledgestone tournament. He was definitely throwing prodigy putters. However, he did miss a few putts and in his outburst said he was going to put a wizard back in his bag.

Yes, this. Surprised Nikko did not do this.

I know Hokom was still using Rattlers last year. Asked her about it when I had the chance to warm up on the same basket before a round at the Minnesota Majestic last year.

There should be disc called "the Crutch"... or "the Enabler"... though that could be construed to mean a good thing. I need a disc that I can blame for my poor execution and/or mental strength on a reliable basis. Something sturdy that will hold up to constant blaming.

Yes, this. Surprised Nikko did not do this.

I know Hokom was still using Rattlers last year. Asked her about it when I had the chance to warm up on the same basket before a round at the Minnesota Majestic last year.

Her putting performance in the final 9 was horrendous. Lost a 7 stroke lead in 9 holes. Hard to watch. I thought she was using the P4 though.

Hokom was rated in the 960s right before leaving Discraft for Prodigy two years ago. Now she's rated in the 930s. Not a big surprise that she left the company... I hope she can get her mojo back with Legacy. They will likely allow her to throw a few Discraft discs if she needs to, yes? Peter McBride had a firebird in his bag in his ITB that was posted recently...

Legacy seems to have a pretty open policy regarding what their pros throw historically. However, they had a much smaller lineup in the past. With their recent mold releases, and the new discs they'll be releasing this year, it will be interesting to see if that changes.