• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pros and Their Manufacturers

you can send that scale to me, i'd love to chuck thing hella far

I'd say Barsby is close too. I've seen videos of him throwing Discraft, Westside, Legacy, and Diety Discs.

Speaking of which, Ian you want your tester back? I
finally was able to snag one of my own.

I will unless you know have someone locally in mind that would like to test.. if not i will bring it with me out to doubles and let people continue to test it and get the word out

Ian is a devout Legacy follower. Just pass it along to some sorry sap that is still throwing DX Rhynos :)

I really really really liked it bro no doubt im just so stuck on my zone its hard for me to work it in the rotation .. but i do really like the mold .. i may try to work it in again but im using the GRIP mini now which makes it even tighter but the Scale is a stellar, stellar mold!! its so predictable for upshots

I kind of wonder if Prodigy chose not to renew his contract. And along the same lines, is he throwing a mixed bag because he wasn't offered an outright sponsorship by anyone else?

With his legal troubles and in-tournament blow-ups, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. I don't think it's necessarily a bad situation for him to be in though... I hope a mixed bag triggers a turn around in his game. He is fun to watch when things are going well.

Could be Prodigy didn't renew, although given the other talent they have leaving, you would think they would want to retain the ones willing to stay. We will probably never know. I do agree that a mixed bag sponsorship would probably help Nikko. He's fun to watch when he's on form and not berating himself for missing every other shot. Hopefully he will turn his game around when he starts putting with a [insert your choice of Wizard, Scale, Atom, etc. here]. :)

I wonder how it's setup? Like he's sponsored by Gateway putters, MVP (maybe) mids, Legacy drivers or he just throws in a bunch of stuff from all 3

Yeah, somehow I don't see a switch in brands, regardless of the company or the player, improving said players' chances of winning more rounds much less more tournaments, but on the flip side, I don't see it hurting them either. A player is gonna play.

Hard to tell with the hearsay and sarcasm...

Is Nikko confirmed to be on Team MVP?

Hard to tell with the hearsay and sarcasm...

Is Nikko confirmed to be on Team MVP?

I think people believe he is based on him throwing some overmolds in that latest tourney vid he was in.