• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pros and Their Manufacturers

Question on the Nikko thing (may have already been adressed but don't feel like wading through)

Is there any specific reasoning why we assume he has MVP, Gateway and Legacy as sponsors? I'm aware of all the correlations, and they fit, but is there any "hard" evidence aside from him throwing some gyro in two videos and that video of him throwing Legacy from awhile back?

I do hope it's true, though. I will never be a pro, but this could open up some big possibilites for those that are. I don't see Innova, Discrafr or Trilogy biting on something like this (mostly because their lines and affiliates' lines are so vast) but this could be geat for the "little guys" out there.

Is there any specific reasoning why we assume he has MVP, Gateway and Legacy as sponsors?
He's currently bagging discs from all three companies and in the latest Pure Hyzer video with his commentary he certainly isn't shying away from talking about what he's throwing and how awesome the specific discs he mentions are.

Sure it's speculation but certainly not without a basis.

He
He's currently bagging discs from all three companies and in the latest Pure Hyzer video with his commentary he certainly isn't shying away from talking about what he's throwing and how awesome the specific discs he mentions are.

Sure it's speculation but certainly not without a basis.

He also speaks highly of the other players and what they're throwing. He's maturing into a real class act...or maybe mentioning other discs because Fly Life will be carrying them?

He

He also speaks highly of the other players and what they're throwing. He's maturing into a real class act...or maybe mentioning other discs because Fly Life will be carrying them?

In viewing the PHP video, Nikko seemed very gracious and (dare I say it?) professional. It was a pleasure to watch.

Nikko is a cool dude and awesome disc golfer. He is just very competitive when playing tournaments is all, so his highs are high and his lows are, well, entertaining...

I'm excited to see him back with gateway and whoever else he chose. I think he'll do better this year than last year, and that's great.

Of course he was a class act. He won the event.

He's his game's worst enemy.

I don't know, Tbird. A man has to grow up sometime. I can picture Nikko maturing this year and beyond. And that's a great thing for himself, and disc golf.

He & Jessica won last year's GCC MPO & FPO. They've been together quite a while now. A long relationship matures a person in many ways.

There could be several announcements. Who knows ...

You could see the frustration in his face in those missed putts building early on. Imagine if he hadn't strung together ten straight birdies. He has to get older. He doesn't have to grow up.

Hope your head isn't in the clouds, but I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited:
Moving onto the thread, I think the trilogy still needs one more top ~15 player to fill out their team. Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Moving onto the thread, I think the trilogy still needs one more top ~15 player to fill out their team. Any ideas?

top 15 based off of rating or ranking?

McCray's not top 15 in either

... if they threw tons of money at Colglazier they might be able to get him to switch, and Matty O going Trilogy doesn't hurt that either since they're same area and buddies from what I hear

Did Lat sign any ladies over the winter?

Connecting this to the need for more top 15 talent point, I think they should focus on this. Ladies disc golf is actually big business. There are lots less women than men, but they seem to be a lot closer-knit as a demographic. Lat could do well to snap up a big name lady.

wait wait wait wait.

Kilgus actually reviewed his own product, customer service and company?

Yes. And he came on here and offered a very passive aggressive "apology" while claiming to be a doctor/med student to prove that he works more/harder than others. Seems like a real class act. :thmbdown:

Can any company please sign any player so we can stop talking about salients failures?

Latest posts