• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 "Steady" Ed Memorial Masters Cup

I have been watching all the vids and tho i understand why doss has layed up the past two days on multiple holes, i wonder if it is gonna come back to hurt him. i have never played the course they are at and it seems that he is doing the smart thing but dang it would suck if he lost because of this

90% of the baskets at DeLa are in tough/precarious positions. You miss and you go down a 200' downslope either by air or roll away. Completely the best idea to lay up. Keep in mind that Nate's been playing there for about 25 years, now. He knows what he's doing.

Looking forward to having time to veg out on all this coverage! Thanks to smashb....I mean Dg Guy, Central Coast, Prodigy Disc and the other couple crews that were out there.

All this coverage the last couple days made it a lot easier to stay home with the baby with beautiful weather outside while the wife was busy doing the stuff dance teachers do.

It looked to me Barsby went away from Wizards. No?

He was really killing off the tee. Too bad about that one quad bogey.

Thanks to TDGG and CCDG for quick edits and publishing the vids.

Last edited:
Anyone know what Barsby's yellowish orangish go to mid is? He threw some beautiful straight shots with it in round 1.

All this coverage the last couple days made it a lot easier to stay home with the baby with beautiful weather outside while the wife was busy doing the stuff dance teachers do.

I have the exact same thing to look forward to this afternoon. Nice weather, 2 sick kids, wife choreographing stuff for the final exam. Looks like I will get to catch up on some videos :)

I loved The Disc Golf Guy's interview of Nate after round 2. Made me sad to see him get beat by Paul, because you could tell he was really feeling it and winning would have meant a lot to him.

I'm just catching up on all the awesome youtube coverage. Everybody brings something different to the table, but I have to say the quality of Marty's equipment and video skills are really a cut above the rest. Dela didn't even look like the same course on his equipment.

Really top notch job from everybody involved. Its pretty phenomenal to have 12 rounds worth of video (though I really wish everyone would hurry up and publish the final round videos! I'm very impatient)

The Struggles Are Real

The Final Round | Part 1 is posted now.

I just hope I'm not too ignorant or overweight to get the final 12 holes done. Wait, was that looking for a pat on the back? Oh man, I guess I just can't help myself with these struggles.

https://youtu.be/etj-eQa5Uos

I'm just catching up on all the awesome youtube coverage. Everybody brings something different to the table, but I have to say the quality of Marty's equipment and video skills are really a cut above the rest. Dela didn't even look like the same course on his equipment.

Really top notch job from everybody involved. Its pretty phenomenal to have 12 rounds worth of video (though I really wish everyone would hurry up and publish the final round videos! I'm very impatient)

Huge thanks to Terry, Marty, and CCDG for all of the fantastic coverage! I can't believe how lucky we are to be able to see so many great rounds so quickly... this has been the best tournament ever in that regard IMO.

I just hope I'm not too ignorant or overweight to get the final 12 holes done. Wait, was that looking for a pat on the back? Oh man, I guess I just can't help myself with these struggles.

Terry, I really hope you don't take comments like those made by a small percentage of our normally decent community to heart. I've been a subscriber to your channel since shortly after you started putting out content and your videos have grown by leaps and bounds to be some of the best out there.

I think the folks that put out coverage rarely, if ever, get the thanks they are due for all the hours they put in. I cringe to see hyper-critical keyboard warriors trying to take away from the efforts of those who give their time and effort to the disc golf community.

Anyway, I've really enjoyed the coverage and the interview with Nate at the end of round 2 was a really nice bonus. I hope you keep doing your thing sir and thanks again.

Terry, DGCR has about 8 contributors that could pass a basic mental health test, the rest largely resemble the Buffalo Bill character from Science of the Lambs, only difference being they carry a Grip Bag, not sure what is in their Grip Bags, but you get the idea.......

Latest posts