• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Tourney Videos

anyone know if there someone was filming the SoCal A-Tier this past weekend? Maybe CCDG?
Just one that I noticed on the lead card, but she didn't appear to be with CCDG. We'll see if anything surfaces.

wysocki%20putt_zps7zj0hdww.jpg

Iunno, he didn't seem that loud. The camera was pretty close and miked up well. Not like Nikko shouting at his disc to "get in the basket!!" on every hole so loud you can hear it clearly in the wide shots

Alejandro!!

Loved the three amigos and was rooting for them against the machine, but alas.

The prodigy team guy with his walking/running putt that just didn't go in enough and fist-pumping Alejandro were amusing, but let's not forget old-guy-hat-guy as the unsung hero of the three as he threw everything he had out there while fighting upstream against young Darth McVader.

Loved it -- seemed like if you put 5 or 6 grand into landscaping you could also have a fun course, no I'm not volunteering and yes, I'm sure the poor schleps that spent a butt-lode of hours getting that crap grass into that shape will be mad at me for whining about their course because they think it's the augusta of disc golf, c'est la guerre . . . onward.

Iunno, he didn't seem that loud. The camera was pretty close and miked up well. Not like Nikko shouting at his disc to "get in the basket!!" on every hole so loud you can hear it clearly in the wide shots

Definitely not Nikko status, but who is? He'd probably play better if he calmed down a bit as well, because ALEJANDRO definitely has some skills.

I'm wondering about the jump putts by Daniel Sweet in this video.

Thoughts?

Wrong thread.

Not saying it's not worth a debate/discussion...but move it over to rules if you really wanna have it...

Looked highly illegal. We need some still frames

Absolutely.
We haven't yet mined all the dumb and fruitless discusion on the topic of legality/usefulness/fairness of step-putting
Now...back to the videos.

Good thing Alan Shepard wasn't a disc golfer.... we wouldn't be entertaining conspiracy theories of whether or not we actually set foot on the moon, but whether or not his heal was down before he released his putt... Might I suggest(I might) that every time some-one of you feels the urge to call a foot fault on somebody you're watching on video you instead go outside and practice your step putts from outside the circle? We'll all be better off.

Definitely not Nikko status, but who is? He'd probably play better if he calmed down a bit as well, because ALEJANDRO definitely has some skills.
He was hitting some huge putts... so much so that I'm thinking about yelling ALEJANDRO after every throw now.

He was hitting some huge putts... so much so that I'm thinking about yelling ALEJANDRO after every throw now.

He is one of the best putters in Texas and one of the states better players for 10+ years. Alejandro isn't even his most well known catch phrase around Austin.

I have never tried to post a video before, but here is round 1 of the St Patties Day Meltdown in Fort Collins, CO.

To add a YouTube video just paste the video ID (the last part of the URL) in