• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

"Getting ready for my flymart table, the next 3 weeks I'm going to crank out as many minis as I can. Any special requests?"

You might consider University of Kentucky (UK) stamped mini's. I would bet that they would sell the best at the BG flymart.

Yeah, what he said! Any of the Kentucky universities would sell well, but especially UK and UofL.

the King of all Bobs vow to take down this tournament. the ohio born player has over 30 victories in his career and as he says looking at the field, this should be an easy 31 victory.. wish bob well on his quest in rec division.. Bob the bod Cundiff
Lets hope we dont make it too easy for him!!

Just had HB take me out. Between my shoulder, being too out of shape and not really having the money to travel and stay down there, I figured I had better just withdraw. I tend to get really upset with myself when not playing well. I don't think I would have had my head in the right place with everything I got going on, and don't want to infringe on anyone else's enjoyment. You guys and gals all have a blast.

Just had HB take me out. Between my shoulder, being too out of shape and not really having the money to travel and stay down there, I figured I had better just withdraw. I tend to get really upset with myself when not playing well. I don't think I would have had my head in the right place with everything I got going on, and don't want to infringe on anyone else's enjoyment. You guys and gals all have a blast.

Brutal, I have an extra bed at a cheap hotel Thursday thru Sunday. Hitch a ride down there.

Am I reading it right that the Hobson Grove C-tier flex start hosted by Dynamic Discs is only on Wednesday now? And they are having doubles on Thursday?

"Who's ready for that ENORMOUS players pack? We will tweet out pictures as we go through it prior to check in!"

Also from twitter:

Attachments

• 111.JPG
    111.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 87
If I happen to get my pack in the mail before you guys are getting yours and posting, I'll let ya know what I got.

Camping at the KOA. I've camped out there many times in years past, great place, decent access to the courses, big shelter in case it rains, lots of disc golfers camping out, possibility to set up a small temp course with portable baskets. That said, I think the crew I usually camp with will be absent this year. I don't even really need a camp site, just a place to park the van to sleep in, and I guess a place to hang out around the fire and such, but I have a hard time paying for a whole site just for us. Anybody else going to be there that wouldn't mind sharing some of the camp site cost and a parking space?

I missed last year but I will once again be the TD for Pandamonium Discs at Preston Miller. Should be there Thursday thru Sunday chilling under the gazebo staying out of the rain.

I guess my above request isn't limited to only the KOA, that's just what I'm used to, I'd be open to any other camping options or random place to park a van to sleep in and hang out with folks...

Latest posts