• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 Beaver State Fling - Amateur Lottery is now open.

So who called the warning on Jessica Weese on jomez pro round 2 part 2 10:25? Pretty wack

Wasn't said out loud, but likely it was Cat. And may or may not have been deserved.

Brings up an issue in Rd. 3 where Ricky threw his mini in disgust after missing a Ricky-range putt. No call on him, at least not that I heard...

I want to defend Cat, as someone listed in another thread, she averaged above her rating at BSF - is this just a perception error in comparison to someone who is shooting much better (Paige)? (See all the talk about Paul falling off while still shooting 1050 rounds day in/out just because Ricky was winning). Then I watch some of those rounds, and she air balls a 10' putt, and yeah, she just doesn't look confident.

I want to defend Cat, as someone listed in another thread, she averaged above her rating at BSF - is this just a perception error in comparison to someone who is shooting much better (Paige)? (See all the talk about Paul falling off while still shooting 1050 rounds day in/out just because Ricky was winning). Then I watch some of those rounds, and she air balls a 10' putt, and yeah, she just doesn't look confident.

I actually enjoyed watching Cat last year until the worlds and saw her behavior when she loses. Paige on the other hand loses with dignity and gave Valerie a hug seeming to be genuinely happy for her. Sometimes I feel Cat sees all the other players as beneath her. Still, I hope the best for her - maybe its a personal thing in her personal life as none of us know what is going on. Maybe she is not getting much support from her sponsor or something. So here's to Cat bringing more excitement to the FPO :thmbup::clap:

Thx Ian and all those who filmed out there. Not the best conditions but made for some excellent slowmos. The rain actually makes it easier to see the discs, imo, but doesn't make for the best scoring. You guys did a wonderful job in those conditions... I hope I get to chuck some discs at that place someday.

Yup, as always, thanks video crews and commentators. I was busy elsewhere this weekend, and I totally forgot this weekend was BSF until hopping on YouTube. I had just a reasonable wait before watching the finale.

Now if Paul felt like he gave away Konopiste, this has got to feel ten times as bad.
Not sure if the 3 ridiculous putts from Ricky help or hurt that feeling, but Paul definitely missed more putts in the circle than we've come to expect.

Thx Ian and all those who filmed out there. Not the best conditions but made for some excellent slowmos. The rain actually makes it easier to see the discs, imo, but doesn't make for the best scoring. You guys did a wonderful job in those conditions... I hope I get to chuck some discs at that place someday.

Great coverage and commentary, as always.

Yup, as always, thanks video crews and commentators. I was busy elsewhere this weekend, and I totally forgot this weekend was BSF until hopping on YouTube. I had just a reasonable wait before watching the finale.

Now if Paul felt like he gave away Konopiste, this has got to feel ten times as bad.
Not sure if the 3 ridiculous putts from Ricky help or hurt that feeling, but Paul definitely missed more putts in the circle than we've come to expect.

Thanks guys! Man I love this tournament so much, and what an awesome battle! So hard to pick a favorite between Milo and Bohart ranch.

Agree with you Brutal on the rain. A little annoying to film in, but it really helps even out the light, and makes for some great footage, and cool slow mo rain shots!

Fantastic, Ian, thank you and the crew for what must have been a ton of hard work.

You guys showcased Milo in a way that has never come across before. The slow-mos and scenery shots really captured its magic. Really amazing work in difficult conditions. Thank you.

(Also, Milo looked better this week than it ever has before, but I am still giving the credit to CCDG, although the Jeffs deserve a heaping spoonful of that credit too.)

Watching that video in that forest and camp-like setting with the rain reminded me of Boy Scout and Order of the Arrow days, where it always seemed to rain on our campouts and conclaves. Too bad we didn't have DG back then...

Just finished watching the FPO final round by Jomez, with Paige and Madison commentary. Excellent filming, commentary, and a close race for second to the end! Thanks to the Jomez team for bringing us FPO action(!).

Thanks guys! Man I love this tournament so much, and what an awesome battle! So hard to pick a favorite between Milo and Bohart ranch.

Agree with you Brutal on the rain. A little annoying to film in, but it really helps even out the light, and makes for some great footage, and cool slow mo rain shots!

What brand/model of radar gun were you using to capture the throws?

I managed to avoid the spoilers and watched the final round video last night (CCDG). What a great final round and dramatic ending. I was cheering the screen out loud. Perfect lead in to Worlds.

Latest posts