• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 Green Mountain Championship

Do you think people need to be publicly reprimanded by doing a voluntary job poorly likely out of not understanding the instructions and not out of malice?

I dont know about you but I have been taught for years that give praise publicly and criticism privately if you want to be at all successful in supervising anyone.

Saying two people did a bad job at keeping score isn't publicly reprimanding them. It's explaining the issue without bull****. If they called them out by name and said blame these people that's publicly calling them out.

Too bad Sexton doubled the last hole yesterday. With -3 to start today he'd be t-3 if he'd gotten a par...

Speaking of the live chat, is it not working for anyone else? or did I get banned or mess up a setting or something? lol...

Ive been on both and neither is working. I must have messed something up but I don't see how. The window is there and there is a bar that says hide or show chat. But no chatting is showing up and there isn't a prompt to type anything in...ugh I hate computers...

Ive been on both and neither is working. I must have messed something up but I don't see how. The window is there and there is a bar that says hide or show chat. But no chatting is showing up and there isn't a prompt to type anything in...ugh I hate computers...

You don't hate computers you hate bad programers or bad product designers.

#crashbox

Oh Streets, you are the funniest guy I know... :doh:

Anyway. Brutal... I looked and you were not banned. Assuming your YT name is the same as it is on here. Not sure what is happening.

McBeth breakdown

So - let's talk about this McBeth breakdown in Round 2. Is his back really injured or did we just witness the disc golf version of this on Round 2 Hole 11?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obycGT3Wg-U

I gotta say, it didn't seem like his back was hurting him that much, but I do know sometimes those things can be hidden by video...

I realize you may be kidding, but if you've never seriously injured your back, then there's just no room to assume or judge.

Most all his drives that round appeared to be thrown like somebody with an injured back and couldn't fully commit all the way through the shot.

So - let's talk about this McBeth breakdown in Round 2. Is his back really injured or did we just witness the disc golf version of this on Round 2 Hole 11?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obycGT3Wg-U

I gotta say, it didn't seem like his back was hurting him that much, but I do know sometimes those things can be hidden by video...

Homework assignment:

Go injure your back. Then proceed to play a round of disc golf. Report back to us :thmbup:

I don't think it's crazy to ask the question. We'll never know and nothing would be gained if we did but we've all seen that happen in our local leagues and tournaments. Somebody is off a bit, throw some bad shots, make some high numbers, start rushing and playing angry, it gets worse and all of a sudden, ouch I'm hurt, gotta 999, sorry. Plus you're playing in soaked clothes and you got two more rounds in a tournament you can't win, the temptation would be strong.

Latest posts