• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 MPO Worlds - Augusta

B pool doesn't merge until after the 2nd round. He'll be the top player in the B-pool tomorrow and merge with the A pool for the 3rd round...provided he keeps it up.

Or, since he's currently in the A Pool prior to the merge, he will be on the lead card tomorrow.

B pool doesn't merge until after the 2nd round. He'll be the top player in the B-pool tomorrow and merge with the A pool for the 3rd round...provided he keeps it up.

Yes, that would be Codey Faricloth from Mobile, AL (-9) from the B pool.

OOPs, my mistake misread it. His card was the only A pool card still not showing on PDGA when I logged in, so it was at the bottom next to the B. But I do like the lead card having some props for the older guys.

Knock it off, it's my job to post misleading information!

Lead Card is McCray (-12), Todd (-9), Dickerson (-9) and MJ (-9)

There are 6 at -8 (Wysocki, Lizotte, Barsby, McBeth, D. Owens, and Eagle) so the chase card is TBD by how they are doing the tie breakers.

Lead Card is McCray (-12), Todd (-9), Dickerson (-9) and MJ (-9)

There are 6 at -8 (Wysocki, Lizotte, Barsby, McBeth, D. Owens, and Eagle) so the chase card is TBD by how they are doing the tie breakers.

Although this isn't how it's going to end up, I don't think anyone would have predicted this card last week. Too good!

My Dark Horse, Lance Brown. Yeah, I know, he'll be gone by tomorrow, but ya gotta love the fire in the belly.

PDGA staff is fairly consistent in breaking ties by PDGA number. No reason to think they'll be any different here.

PDGA staff is fairly consistent in breaking ties by PDGA number. No reason to think they'll be any different here.

Correct... while other TDs often to last names or birth dates or other crazy stuff, the PDGA has pretty standard lately on this and I suspect it's PDGA#

So 2nd card prediction:
Lizotte
Barsby
Owens
McBeth

That'll put Ricky and Eagle together again on the 3rd card. FUN STUFF!

So I know Jomez is on the chase card, and I think CCDG is on the lead card tomorrow, but is anyone on that third card?

Wysocki, Eagle, Barry Schultz, and Dustin Keegan is a good card

So I know Jomez is on the chase card, and I think CCDG is on the lead card tomorrow, but is anyone on that third card?

Wysocki, Eagle, Barry Schultz, and Dustin Keegan is a good card

Maybe Terry Miller? I know Smashboxx is doing their aftershow thing, but he might be able to get out there with a camera and cover a card in the meantime. I expect that's the only chance of that group getting covered. Prodigy/McFly is committed to the women's lead card and I don't think there's any other crew on site.

The cards people are listing are assuming they know how ties are broke.

???

Every MPO player is teeing in the morning. The top ten rated players in order, all in Pool A:

McBeth at 8:10
Wysocki at 9:30
Anthon at 8:30
Lizotte at 10:00
Kajiyama at 8:20
Orum at 8:00 (first tee time)
McMahon at 9:30
Doss at 9:50
Locastro at 10:50 (final tee time)
Dickerson at 10:50

B-pool's last tee time is 11:50 (starting at 8:00).

I expect the women, who have all the late tee times tomorrow, will get switched to the early tee times on Thursday, then maybe back to late times on Friday.

How will that work, since A Pool and C Pool (women) are together, with B Pool at the opposite course?

This might deserve its own thread,but does anyone have a firm listing of the media coverage on Worlds this year? Particularly for today?

This might deserve its own thread,but does anyone have a firm listing of the media coverage on Worlds this year? Particularly for today?

I know at least what us and Jomez did. We filmed Paul's card, Jomez filmed Ricky/Eagle. Prodigy probably filmed Cat if I had to guess. Not sure what Terry filmed if he filmed anything.

Hooray for the old school lead card! And having Chris Dickerson on there as the lone young gun is a nice change of pace. Here's to hoping that at least two of them have great rounds tomorrow and remain on that lead card. I'm in full root hard for MJ mode!

Irrelevant. Dickerson just came in with a -9, lol. Which is pretty impressive with a double bogey on his card.

Very impressive. Lone eagle on par 5 hole 10. Anyone know how he 3'd it? Throw in for Eagle? Amazing first and second shot?

How will that work, since A Pool and C Pool (women) are together, with B Pool at the opposite course?

Which part? All I'm suggesting is that the A and C pools flip-flop who goes first at their course. Today at Jackson, A-pool went first then C-pool. So tomorrow at Ft Gordon, C-pool would start at 8:00 and A-pool would follow, putting the MPO lead card out right around 1pm EDT. Then back to today's schedule for Friday. And so on.

Latest posts