• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 Glass Blown Open

Is there a course preview for the Country Club course this year out on the Internets? I heard they tightened up the OB and also see hole 1 is an 1100 foot par 5.

I'll be working during live broadcast, but I'll be looking out for next-day vids. A few hours south, it looks like a beautiful, sunny, temperate, not-too-windy day for disc golf. Wish I were there!

Weird to see Nikko struggle so much off the tee, which I consider the strongest part of his game. 42% fairway hits and 6 drives OB. That will never equal a good round.

I have heard top pros on a few occasions say Grady will be one to watch. Maybe this is break out event?

Last edited:
Is the live feed res topping out at 480P the standard? I've never really paid attention. Just looks grainy on my phone.

Not usually. They often can push 720p. Depends a ton on signal strength, which is usually quite good in Emporia. If I'm not mistaken, hole 1 is new this year so it might just be a heretofore unknown dead spot.

Latest posts