• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 Tournament Videos

Came here just to post this. Some of the best woods golf you will ever see with a hefty bunch of drama mixed in. Primo.

I enjoyed these vids more than any of the recent Jomez/CCDG ones...not a crack on them but man the last few big tourneys have been snoozers.

This was the best tourney I have watched this year. It's actually one of those tourney videos that I will probably watch again.

Watching these guys throw is a breath of fresh air away from the open hyzer fests, and Fish did a great job commentating too.

I like Fish's game...it's basically like he tweaked his ultimate playstyle for disc golf. Very smooth.

I enjoyed these vids more than any of the recent Jomez/CCDG ones...not a crack on them but man the last few big tourneys have been snoozers.

Funny enough, I read the word crack and came away with, they aren't cracking jokes. In fact they aren't, straight up commentary on the course, holes, and style of play. Very nice. I also agree, tired of golf course tournaments.

First round of Tyyni the biggest DG tournament in Europer ever are up. :clap:

These are up and coming DG videographers and I really wish them all the best so we can start getting great coverage from Finland yet again. Looks really good, nice graphics, good camera work and in 4K. <3

Funny enough, I read the word crack and came away with, they aren't cracking jokes. In fact they aren't, straight up commentary on the course, holes, and style of play. Very nice. I also agree, tired of golf course tournaments.

I'm in agreement also, I was hoping this would get covered and couldn't have been happier with the commentary and you summed it up well. For me it's much more interesting watching MJ and other woods players on this course and would like to see more of it but seems that 600' bombs on a golf course is the current mainstay style.

That course looks absolutely gorgeous! I've now got two absolute must-visits in Sweden: Järva and Ale. Awesome.

This is the longer "White" course. . there is also a shorter "Yellow" course . . ( Simon played well at the harder White. . not so good at the easier Yellow, Ricky and Jerm have the course record for the Yellow )

The Open was played on both courses

Just saw this posted: 2018 Monster on the Mountain • R1•F9 • Paul McBeth • Calvin Heimburg • Charlie Goodpasture