• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 PDGA Professional Disc Golf World Championships Aug 12-17

Kind of thought Paul would be running away with this. . but no, Emerson plays SO well and Pauls starts to look frustrated

Also WTF is that nastiness on Ricky's finger? Looks like a black widow bite or something!

Yeah, crazy swing happening on the back 9. Paul's gotten at least one bad chain reaction, but also with the OB's it seems like he's not 100% focused. Uncharacteristic to say the least!

This has to be the worst B9 ever for Paul- - NOT the time to do that

Bit of an exaggeration, no? He's +3 on the back so far. If only we all could have that be our worst back nine ever.

Winning a world title is hard. No one is perfect, not even Paul McBeth. Love seeing Emerson staying in it and not giving in to the pressure.

Bit of an exaggeration, no? He's +3 on the back so far. If only we all could have that be our worst back nine ever.

Winning a world title is hard. No one is perfect, not even Paul McBeth. Love seeing Emerson staying in it and not giving in to the pressure.

Sure, but not THAT often you see Paul take 3 bogeys in 4 holes

What are people going to do tomorrow? Doesn't look like it will be a runaway victory lap for anyone, but the course is sooooooooo boring. Watch or not? :rolleyes:

I'm hoping my tournament tomorrow wraps up fairly quickly so I can get home to watch the conclusion (also hoping the pro shop there has the FPO broadcast up for us to watch during the break).

Strange day. . first we see the highest rated FPO player miss putt after putt. . now we see the top MPO players throw every drive off the fairway. . .wow

Wow. Roller coaster; really glad they did the bonus live coverage!

Ricky all of a sudden on the lead card! And if the two leaders continue making those types of mistakes, Ricky and James might see the door crack open for them.

Still have to like Paul's chances, but he can't afford any more mistakes like we saw on 10-15 today. Really hope he can get his head back in it.

I don't think there's any chance he changes his approach today. I could be wrong. But - he was so confident he'd shoot a 12, he pulled an 11... if he has the place as dialed as his own confidence would indicate (not always the best indicator, but with a dominant 4x World Champ...) then he's just going to shoot that game, and no one is going to be able to make up enough ground.
I want to thank Emerson for keeping this tight. I'm gonna watch the final round thanks to him.

Dang, Ricky's right there if Paul/Emerson royally screw up tomorrow...but then again, Eureka is a pretty soft finishing course for worlds...don't see much movement besides Paul or Emerson taking it tomorrow.

Hole 12 at NW gave up a grand total of 4 birdies, 8 scores of 10+ in 2 rounds and had a scoring average of around 6.55, lol...