• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 PDGA Professional Disc Golf World Championships Aug 12-17

just frickin wow.... Catrina on that missed putt on 18 from what....3-5ft out? I mean..she air balled it. I don't know if it's physical or mental fatigue. Anyone see her eating at all during the round? Maybe she needs a candy bar or something to get her sugar levels up. (Brain fatigue.)

Well FPO is going to have an interesting finish.

Yes, it looks like the "Cat vs Paige" race. . Eveliina is not playing good on the "ballgolf course"

Both Cat and Paige now have a -4 and a -9 round on Súnset. . .

just frickin wow.... Catrina on that missed putt on 18 from what....3-5ft out? I mean..she air balled it. I don't know if it's physical or mental fatigue. Anyone see her eating at all during the round? Maybe she needs a candy bar or something to get her sugar levels up. (Brain fatigue.)

AND she did the same in R3 on 18. . just odd

Yesterday after we finished MPO we went and tested the back nine again and were able to get what we feel is a decent signal. So, we are going to try and cover from hole 12 or 13 on for MPO. It could suck. It could be fine. Honestly, based on the testing it should be fine... but once you throw a bunch of people on the course cell towers can easily get overloaded. So, we will do our best. We might decide after 3 holes to pull the plug? Either way, no reason not to give it some effort.

It will be hosted on our SmashBoxxTV YouTube page.

Lets give it a try.

Ok, new rule for the fans on the course. One cell phone per family/group of fans. Let's get that signal through.

She's done that, or similar, several times this year. So it's not just needing to eat a Snickers bar. It's something that Catrina needs to get herself together on, as it's about to cost her a World Championship.

The most interesting scoring of the tournament so far for me has been Corey Ellis.

Round 1 at Lake Eureka
77 rated at 919

Round 2 at Northwood
68 rated at 991

Bumped down to B pool.

Round 3 at Northwood
61 rated at 1035

Round 4 at Lake Eureka
56 rated at (56 was rated at 1056 in the first round not updated yet for the 4th)

I like people that fight thru adversity.

But it´s still insane that Cat can miss 20 C1 putts and still be in the lead. . .many of the other women should think "if she can miss 20 putts and still beat me, what i´m i doing wrong"

But Then Cat NEEDs to do something about this. . she cant play great of the tee/fairway to then throw it all away inside the circle
Her Udisc stats looks crazy. . .never seen anything close to that

I've been refreshing YouTube every 10-20sec for the last 10min... Then it occurred to me that he meant 4:30 central time...:doh: lol

Lead card is playing hole 8, it will probably take them that long just to get to hole 12 and if there's a backup...

Ehh After looking at udisc, it looks like there's a few hole gap back to the lead card and there are only 2 groups on 12 atm, they should be cleared out by the time they get there.

Last edited:

Latest posts