• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

y'all be careful talking about barbecue and sauce, sh¡t will get ugly quick...

train-wreck-this-thread-delivers

Attachments

• this-thread-delivers.jpg
    this-thread-delivers.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 77
I'm envious with all this BBQ talk. Up here in Pennsylvania they have some great tasting brisket but they refuse to trim any fat before they smoke it. I'm all for some 80/20 or 85/15 beef to fat ratio but around here a 1lb order of brisket means 1/2lb of beef and 1/2lb of fat.

I'm envious with all this BBQ talk. Up here in Pennsylvania they have some great tasting brisket but they refuse to trim any fat before they smoke it. I'm all for some 80/20 or 85/15 beef to fat ratio but around here a 1lb order of brisket means 1/2lb of beef and 1/2lb of fat.

sounds alright to me. You need that fat for flavor. you also have scrapple; love me some scrapple.

Just be careful or you could start the Great BBQ War of 2019.

Tomato vs Mustard

Honey vs Molasses

Thin vs Thick

Spice vs Sweet

Salt, Pepper and Garlic --- that's all. Sauce is weird. I guess it's good if you don't smoke properly.

sounds alright to me. You need that fat for flavor. you also have scrapple; love me some scrapple.
Scrapple, and the whole PA Dutch food scene, is disgusting. There isn't a person over 300lbs in PA, MD, NJ, NY, or DE that hasn't heard of or been to Shady Maple. It's Graceland for the morbidly obese. Hell Shoo Fly Pie is just a pie made out of molasses.

You should head up to Newfoundland and try Fish & brewis with scrunchions. Scruchions are diced & fried salt pork.

Take a drive in the country you can see cod fillets being dried on clothes lines, and hard tack is sold in the stores (side note: hard tack, aka sea biscuits, can be used as a hockey puck).

Blasphemy.
Meat Sauce is not chili.
And I'm using the word Sauce loosely.

Alright, let's calm down, guys. This can get ugly quickly. We're talking about all sorts of different chili's. What if we just post what we put in ours? Yah, I'm suggesting the next diversion is chili recipes, deal with it.

Right, chili is served on a plate on top of pasta! #Skyline4Life

There's chili AND beans, of course. And then there's "scattered well, smothered, covered, and topped"... :thmbup:

I wonder if Discraft offered Paul his own brand-name chili recipe in exchange for switching companies... :popcorn: