• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

First time I went to a proper Carolina pig-pull, three BIG women got into a slap fight over the cheek meat.
I didn't get it until I started eating and suddenly wanted to slap my way in there for a piece.

From a life-long Texan, them Kakalacks can make some great BBQ pork and the sauce is a big reason it stands out.

I need to go to more pig pulls lol :hfive:

You spelled Memphis wrong.

Best thing about Memphis is the Memphis Mud ribs. Dry rub and sauce combined together; perfect! The sauces are a nice sweet heat. Pulled pork isn't bad but Carolina is best (as a South Carolina native I'd say we do it wayyyy better than those Yankees north of Rock Hill but eh). As for brisket, eh, gimme the pork ribs.

However, a word of advice for all coming to Memphis; don't go to Rendevous for the ribs, go for the history and atmosphere and get bbq chicken nachos. The old heads who cooked passed on and it just isn't as good. Can't go wrong with Central BBQ though!

man, i will never feel bad again about drifting a thread after reading this one.

I'm a bit proud and impressed tbh. There was a moment where the thread was headed for a full blown moderator cull. I think we thwarted it for now...now we just need some actual offseason news. I think the rumors are tired and people are looking forward to hearing the announcements.

All BBQ chains are horrible. BBQ isn't something that can be formulated into a repeatable product by different people with no care.

BBQ takes passion. And carcinogens.

Thank god a barbecue discussion!

Try Smithfeild's for banging chain BBQ.

Eastern Carolina vinegar sauce is the best!

*I'm making vegetable beef stew and cornbread. Sorry, no recipe.

I can't believe this has turned into a BBQ discussion.

We should be talking about chili.
attachment.php

:D :hfive:

Attachments

• BBQ2.jpg
    BBQ2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 304