• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

His reply to your comment in question didn't even seem like a shot at you, just more of a defense of Philo. That's what I thought was beautiful. I didn't say anything about your comment.

Guilty conscience?

"They should totally give you that spot" - Scanning letters with eyes eludes me at times as well =)

I'm guessing this is a dig at Philo? A guy who's been out touring and competing at a high level forever? A guy who runs clinics all over the world for kids? A great personality who represents himself well in the public eye? A guy who's done more for teaching disc golf than 99% of the people on these boards? A guy who is the star of the most viewed disc golf video ever?

I can't imagine why Innova would want to give that scrub a sponsor. They should totally give you that spot.

i was in the wrong, my bad.

Yea sometimes I say/think/type things then someone points out where it was misguided. I tend to get a bit defensive sometimes. Thankfully Ive reached a point where I can admit I made a mistake and apologize. I would love to see Philo or Uli take down the big one thats been missing from their resume this season.

Any guesses on where Devin Owens is going?

Is the rumor still Ricky Wysocki to Innova? I would think so base on the pic with the Innova box.

What about Sarah Hokum? I think I saw here it was going to be MVP.

I hope that all the players who moved make offseason in the bag videos. Would love to see their thoughts on their new bags, espeically if Jomez and Central Coast are involved in the videos.

Has Barsby announced anything official?

My wife signed me up for the Infinite Discs VIP club a couple months back. They mentioned on FB that this month's disc was being pushed forward of original schedule because the manufacturer thought it was important to get it out in 2018. It's a Barsby 2018 world champ stamped Scorpius. Don't know if that means they just wanted to get it out the same year the stamp is commemorating, or maybe something else....?

I was selected to be on the Ambassadors Team!!

ambassadors_featured.jpg