• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

Intresting bag for Uli. . mostly "old" discs

No, Heat, Undertaker, Vulture, Punisher, Machete

No rollerdisc?!?

Both he and Presnell with the Comet, buzzz Drone combo :)

We have a few "Sidearm only" players in my club. . .and they all throw MVP only bags. . so i guess MVP suits sidearm

I see five Axiom and one Streamline disc in Hokoms bag . . so almost half her bag is not MVP moulds

I did not know that. .I thought it was the same partnership as Discraft/DGA, Trilogy, Innova/Dm and others. .

But whats the real differense? . . You could say that DD and Westside are the same company. . but Lat 64 is not. . .And are Discraft and DGA the same?

I read alot about discgolf and i dont really know the difference :confused:

Companies like Discmania, Dynamic, Millennium and DGA are separate companies who outsource manufacturing to Innova Lat64 or Discraft. Axiom and Streamline are just brand names under the MVP umbrella.

I guess Dynamic and Lat64 now co-own Westside? Not really sure how that all went down. But they were all separate companies before that happened.

MVP owns Axiom and Streamline in the same way Coke owns Sprite and Fanta. Different styles but it's all still soda made by the same peeps. And each of those have sub flavors to go with their brand.

No rollerdisc?!?

Both he and Presnell with the Comet, buzzz Drone combo :)

Eh, I wouldn't read much into that. I don't know about you, but I'm constantly changing my bag around by a few discs. Then there are times I tweak it based on the course I'm going to be playing.

I love seeing what a Pro is throwing, and trying to think about why. I don't pretend that I can do the same things, and I don't expect that to be a contract for what they are going to be throwing next week.

Eh, I wouldn't read much into that. I don't know about you, but I'm constantly changing my bag around by a few discs. Then there are times I tweak it based on the course I'm going to be playing.

Even if he isn't the type to change around his bag frequently, he's surely not going to be settled on a consistent lineup after just a few weeks. My assumption is that he's going to start with the stuff he threw the last time he was with Discraft since he at least has a baseline knowledge of it. He'll probably work some of the newer stuff in once he has had a real chance to practice with them and figure out what works best for his game.

He does have the Crank and Mantis in there.

Most Innova players will be using 'Old' discs too (destroyer, firebird, teebird, roc, aviar - the newest being 2006 approval)

I'm kind of surprised to see so many of the elite team guys carrying banger gts too (coincidence that I put them back in my bag recently)

Are there in the bag videos that I am missing or are you pulling this information from Discraft's website?

They finally updated the team page. McBeth's bag isn't filled out, I'm sure because of the Jomez "Building the Bag" videos, but most of the others have their bag listed.

It warms my heart to see the Mantis in several bags of the Elite team.

Also a ton of Drones, apparently Andrew Presnell's tour series disc will be the Drone (Posted by him in the Discraft All Day facebook page).

Latest posts