• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

See my post above yours, Andrew Presnell is going to have the Drone as his tour disc.
Lot of love for the DRONE on Team discraft..lets hope for some new ESP and Ti DRONEs

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

See my post above yours, Andrew Presnell is going to have the Drone as his tour disc.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Nice, do you Know the plastic?

Feels like Discraft gives all the love to Buzzz OS and none to Drone and Hornet

Nice, do you Know the plastic?

Feels like Discraft gives all the love to Buzzz OS and none to Drone and Hornet

Well, the Hornet is OOP. I prefer the Drone over the Buzzz OS, they are very similar for me.

As far as the plastic, that hasn't been revealed yet. Since they started doing these tour series, they have done unique plastics for them. 2017 was the Tour Z which was Z and Ti and sparkles. 2018 was the Swirl Glo ESP. I'm interested to see what they do this year? Probably Big CryZtal Flx Glo ESP. :)

Intresting bag for Uli. . mostly "old" discs

No, Heat, Undertaker, Vulture, Punisher, Machete

No rollerdisc?!?

Both he and Presnell with the Comet, buzzz Drone combo :)

The page isn't complete either. It doesn't have anyone throwing the three new molds and we know paul will be bagging all three

The page isn't complete either. It doesn't have anyone throwing the three new molds and we know paul will be bagging all three

With Z-Force as his signature disc..Will he need the Kong?
And IF the Kong was made for him..why make Z-Force his signature disc

$$$ (For both Discraft and Paul)

I mean, even for Doss, at times it seems like he uses a Wasp more than a Buzzz, but what has always been his signature disc? Hint, it is also Discraft's #1 seller. There is already a loyal Discraft following that love the Force.

It is also common for Innova players to have several Destroyers in various degrees of Stability. Paul may need multiple molds to cover all of those "different" destroyers.

Force isn't a destroyer. Kong pretty much is based on what I've been told. Flights are different

Buzzz is a sig disc yet he throws a wasp.

Hadn't seen anything on this, where did you find that?

Innova dealers received an email last night about the release of the Wysocki Destroyers, which included that info.

attachment.php

Attachments

• wysocki-innova.jpg
    wysocki-innova.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 670
What's odd to me is between a force and a punisher it seems like too much overlap between drivers for Mcbeth to be using the Kong aswell. Unless he simply didn't like the punisher or crank for that slot.

It will be interesting to see how he arranges his drivers nonetheless.

What's odd to me is between a force and a punisher it seems like too much overlap between drivers for Mcbeth to be using the Kong aswell. Unless he simply didn't like the punisher or crank for that slot.

I don't think he'll end up bagging the Punisher or the Crank.

Maybe he won't use the Kong *shrug* itxs just strange that 3 new molds were approved and he's only bagging 2

Having a look at Sarah Hokum's bag is interesting viewing.

Her slow fairway driver slots almost have nearly everything except the Clash and Switch it seems (Resistor, Signal, Crave, Relay). The Tenacity and Octane makes an appearance with the Trace, and for mids it's the Matrix, Theory, and Axis. Ions appear to be the circle 1 putter with the Spin resuming its Circle 2 role. And lastly my favorite Gyro mold the Insanity as the control driver.

So, it appears to me she's going for a slightly less stable Gyro setup overall. Not much Plasma at all. As the discs begin wearing in she'll be able to use the forward, piercing fade to be more beneficial at end of flight.

Last edited:
I did not know that. .I thought it was the same partnership as Discraft/DGA, Trilogy, Innova/Dm and others. .

But whats the real differense? . . You could say that DD and Westside are the same company. . but Lat 64 is not. . .And are Discraft and DGA the same?

I read alot about discgolf and i dont really know the difference :confused:

Just a quick note: observe that some of these symbiotic companies are an American/European combination. Innova is American, Discmania is European (I think their formal name is Innova Europe, or something like that). Dynamic Discs is in Kansas, Lat64 is Sweden, and so on. This is likely done for tax and international business purposes.

In other cases, it may be one company buying out another. Trilogy just formalized that.

Having a look at Sarah Hokum's bag is interesting viewing.

Her slow fairway driver slots almost have nearly everything except the Clash and Switch it seems (Resistor, Signal, Crave, Relay). The Tenacity and Octane makes an appearance with the Trace, and for mids it's the Matrix, Theory, and Axis. Ions appear to be the circle 1 putter with the Spin resuming its Circle 2 role. And lastly my favorite Gyro mold the Insanity as the control driver.

So, it appears to me she's going for a slightly less stable Gyro setup overall. Not much Plasma at all. As the discs begin wearing in she'll be able to use the forward, piercing fade to be more beneficial at end of flight.

This bag would make sense for Sarah, as she's predominately a forehand thrower.

Just a quick note: observe that some of these symbiotic companies are an American/European combination. Innova is American, Discmania is European (I think their formal name is Innova Europe, or something like that). Dynamic Discs is in Kansas, Lat64 is Sweden, and so on. This is likely done for tax and international business purposes.

In other cases, it may be one company buying out another. Trilogy just formalized that.

No, not at all. DD, DGA and Discmania are completely different companies with total different ownership.
Any of those could (assuming there is not a clause in their contract) take their molds to a different manufacturer to have them produced.

The Punisher isn't really that close to a Destroyer, based on the one I have. Rim width is even slimmer than a Wraith, and HSS is reflected by it.

No, not at all. DD, DGA and Discmania are completely different companies with total different ownership.
Any of those could (assuming there is not a clause in their contract) take their molds to a different manufacturer to have them produced.

Not really for DM. Their lineup have parts of Innova's molds so its not like they could say, you know what, we are going to have the Swedes make our plastic, if you could give us the bottom part of the Firebird so we can run PDs that would be great. :)

Discmania USA is also a separate legal entity from Innova Champion Europe which is an envelope for a whole lot of DG related operations, based in Finland.

Not really for DM. Their lineup have parts of Innova's molds so its not like they could say, you know what, we are going to have the Swedes make our plastic, if you could give us the bottom part of the Firebird so we can run PDs that would be great. :)

Discmania USA is also a separate legal entity from Innova Champion Europe which is an envelope for a whole lot of DG related operations, based in Finland.

Let me rephrase my statement. They could take their disc design (unless there is a exclusion in the contract) and have another manufacturer build a new mold to specs and then have said new manufacturer create the disc.

It would not take much of a tweak to make the recreated molds different but still produce the same disc.... the lack of consistency there is in destroyers, no one would notice an 1/16 of an inch difference in the mold...:D

Latest posts