• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] 25 bucks burning a hole in my pocket!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesGC21584

Bogey Member
The last time i did this i got a great deal so I'm gonna try again i got 25 bucks to spend i throw lighter orcs close to max weight rocs makos lighter stalkers even though i have plenty sidewinders aviars and valks kinda wanting a tern and a zombee so throw some offers and if i like them I'll pick one:thmbup:

hmm i too love sidewinders.. not really wanting to part but have a super pearly old school champ sidewinder 163-165g of sidwinder goodness.. pearly white w/ rainbow stamp.. sad to say i dont have a pic since its a home but its one of the old pearly that i love and wouldnt list if i didnt need $$ lol :eek: ... or if looking for valks i could do three seasoned 5x for $25.. all over 170 but they are seasoned.. again at home tho :(

I have some roc3's and a couple zombees. Also a night shift orc and pro line orc. No terns though. PM me if your interested

30 would get you a proto sw thrower 7/10 faded ink. flies just barely beat in for a sw. im a huge sw guy and i have a brand new flat champ in my bag thats pretty stable for a sw. and its just a touch more beat in than that. and i have a hyzer flipper. its in the middle of it pm if interested. its orange 174g i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts