• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

4th of July HOD: Baldridge Park-Montrose, CO

Disc Fiend

* Ace Member *
Baldridge Park
Rating: 3.08
Hole #8
No distance or pars listed.

Hole #8 Tee:
d58bab82.jpg

Course Map

Looks like a sweet hole, wish I knew where I was throwing. With that elevation drop I will probably just throw a Wizard, unless I have to go a long way to get to the pin.

I'm gonna throw a beat DX Leopard.

If its very long I'm going with an Amp.

^One of the best baskets I have putted at.

I don't know what I'd be throwing.... something a little more stable than straight. Downhill tends to flip a disc a little more than you'd expect (hole 3 at Toboggan is a perfect example).

Played this course last summer, and I don't remember this hole being too long, so probably my Ion.

Not really sure what in the world we are supposed to do. I wish there were someone here who has played the course before. It looks shorter based on the map as compared to some of the other holes. The most recent review mentions that this is a downhill hole. I'll throw a Ridge at it until I am convinced that it is longer than I think.

Love the red, white, and blue basket :thmbup:

Doesn't look too long on map, even less so given the drop in elevation, so maybe a Challenger off the tee, but I'm just guessing. :confused:

I've actually played this course (in part)! I actually threw at the wrong pin on this hole, lol. But even with the proper pin, it's a shorty and no more than a putter throw. Much more about line and disc control. Dang, wish I could back out to Colorado for a visit!