• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] 4X Nova?

I think he means that the P2 isn't available in "McPro" plastic, therefore he won't get any money from it. But he wouldn't use a P2 to putt with anyways. He prefers less stability when he putts, which is why he uses the beadless aviar.

the P2 is available in Pro plastic, and its eerily similar to McPro Plastic in shape and feel (especially putting within the circle). Again I was kidding by insinuating that he uses McPro Aviars just like that previous poster was saying that since he doesn't use the Nova much, compared to the S-P2 that the nova is superfluous.

the P2 is available in Pro plastic, and its eerily similar to McPro Plastic in shape and feel (especially putting within the circle). Again I was kidding by insinuating that he uses McPro Aviars just like that previous poster was saying that since he doesn't use the Nova much, compared to the S-P2 that the nova is superfluous.

Ha, my bad. Yeah, I guess Paul McBeth is probably very sensitive to the subtle differences in feel between Pro and McPro, with the McPro being infused with tiny little bubbles of money...

Latest posts