• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] 550 Paracord zipper pulls for your disc bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything is appreciated, I don't expect a disc or anything big, hell the comedian that sent me some generic pulls off some old luggage was perfect for a good laugh and someone even sent me a movie gift card annonomously. None of the discs sent to me will end up here for sale, some doubles may get traded but most will go in my bag or in friends bags. My wife already stole an extra Flow and Diamond, and every sticker is going on my mini fridge. Just pm me with colors and how many u want.

Last edited:
i am waiting for my new bag i already got some for my other bag but i liked em so much i am gonna have to get more for the new also the color wont match so you will get another order from me soon

Someone requested a chunkier pull for guys with big hands, so I came up with this king cobra stitch pull. Made one for my front pocket on my Lat 64 and love this big chunk.

Attachments

• chunkyphoto.JPG
    chunkyphoto.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 93
  • chunkiephoto 1.JPG
    chunkiephoto 1.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 75
  • chunkierphoto 2.JPG
    chunkierphoto 2.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 72
Tri-colors are sweeet! made these today for noobynoober and they came out great. First time making a whistle lanyard and I have to say is looks pretty cool. The chunk isn't bad but I still like it. I still have tons of cord, just pm me how many, color combination and your address.

Attachments

• triphoto 1.JPG
    triphoto 1.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 105
  • triphoto 2.JPG
    triphoto 2.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 79
  • triphoto 3.JPG
    triphoto 3.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 71
Last batch of goodies going out today, finally done with all orders. I'm all caught up incase anyone wants anymore of these pulls, also making bracelets, keychains and whatever i can come up with. Guys please dont forget to leave feedback as i will be doing and thanks again for anything you sent me.

Hey Thanks DJ got my pulls in the mail. I'll send out a disc back to you on Monday. You ROC!

your goodies should be there any day brotha, i apologize for the slight delay :) .. what colors you have left i have a buddy that liked mine and was curious

This is plus some neon orange that i left out.
neon green
red
blue
silver
green
white
purple
teal
black
neon pink

Attachments

• colophoto.jpg