• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

# 68 is heading to the Carolinas

BMWRider

Hello everyone,

Thursday morning I am heading to Charleston, SC and plan on making a few stops. I figure I will be playing a "rainy round" at Luther Britt Park in Lumberton, NC from 11:30 until 1:30PM on Thursday, May 1. Friday I will play a couple courses in the Charleston area. On Saturday, May 3rd I will be playing a couple courses in Columbia, SC (Crooked Creek and Southeast are on my list). On Sunday I will be playing two courses in Charleston, SC again. Finally on Monday May 4 I will play Farmington Park in Rocky Mount, NC on my way home between 11:30 AM and 1:30 PM. If you are able to play a round please PM me. I look forward to wet but worthwhile trip.

BMW....if you're coming this way, Charleston is a straight shot from Wilmington. If your schedule permits, swing through the ILM and I'll make time to meet you at The Castle for a quick round and a trade for #3. PM me if you're down.

Latest posts