• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 8-Bit Disc Golf! It's a thing!

So, I took a bit of a break from heavy promotion of 8-Bit Disc Golf. I love making shirts for all of you, and I am ecstatic that so many cool people are a fan of these. However, this isn't a career for me (more like a hobby). With a full time job and a little man running around the house, my ideas for 8-Bit DG got a little bigger than my time and wallet allowed. So I'm adopting a bit of down time.

Future plans are that next spring I will be re-stocking the 4 available designs and adding 4 new designs. Baby steps. This was an idea that transformed into reality within a couple months, so now is the time to relax and build towards bigger and better things for 8-Bit Disc Golf!

I will still be happy to sell shirts to anyone who wants them all through the fall and winter months.

IN FACT...all shirts in my remaining stock are now only $15 shipped! Be sure to get your hands on the first run of these shirts, if you haven't already!

And again, I want to thank EVERYONE who showed their support and made me positive that I made the right choice in creating 8-Bit Disc Golf!

Just a quick clarification. The lowered price is because of a lower size availablity and that I won't be restocking these designs until spring. I don't want any of you who already bought shirts from me to think you got jipped paying a higher price.

Just a quick clarification. The lowered price is because of a lower size availablity and that I won't be restocking these designs until spring. I don't want any of you who already bought shirts from me to think you got jipped paying a higher price.

Awww man! What!? :wall: ;)

I am just glad to have been part of something great like this :) :thmbup: and I I had the cash now, I'd buy one of the lifebar shirts.