• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Aaron Rodgers plays DG

Lets do the backward math on that one. If I can throw a disc 425ft then I can throw a football 141 yards. Yessssss, Discount Double Check dancing on that one Hoss.

:p smart ass, lol.

The point was that throwing a football 70 yards is much more difficult than throwing a disc 210ft. Water flows downhill not up :)

Hopefully just one more. Honestly if we can win one playoff game that would be a huge success with the 3rd string qb. With Andre back the offense should come together a little better. Besides all the penalties our d looked solid. Yates just can't score. He's probably not the guy to take us all the way. Unfortunately I'm not sure Schaub is either.

388232_241266639277192_100001815728482_580733_929548375_n.jpg

I don't know why you read it either...cuz your comprehension and retention is sieve-like.

Jk...there is a link to an actual interview tho...in which he discusses his dgolf playing

will the great spirit of Aaron Rodgers be with me in 2012 and help me get an ace...or atleast set a new personal best. i LOVE the packers!!!!
IMG_20111227_180129.jpg

the packers are better than your team. go cry.

I'm calling for a Louisiana sweep for the 2011 season - LSU to win the BCSNC and Saints to get another Superbowl!

:p See y'all in the division championship game

Actually, my team is better than the Packers ... they wear red and play in KC. Go cry. :clap:

the packers are better than your team. go cry.

Anyone else notice Green Bay has a really shabby selection of disc golf courses? Sad.

Actually, my team is better than the Packers ... they wear red and play in KC. Go cry. :clap:

you are 6 and 9....

*cough* oakland raiders *cough*.

and you are 8 and 7....

the packers are 14 and 1....explain to me how that is better? 1st runner up for back to back superbowl championships...im interested to hear your response! :D

Latest posts