• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Abreviations for Discs?!?!

Don Juan

I know a few of the abbreviations for discs but would like to know a few more. If anyone knows of a website that has already listed all or many discs and what their letters would be on the bottom, please post a link on this thread. I'll write the few that I know and hope that you all will write in others so that if we find discs that we know what type of disc it is. THanks guys, this site rocks.

Check out some of my reviews of disc golf courses in the DFW area!

BO - Innova Boss
RR - Innova RoadRunner
SW - Innova SideWinder
S-OLS - Millennium Sirius Orion LS
KCR - Innova Ken Climo Pro Roc
* - Star Plastic

Thank You!

I know a few of the abbreviations for discs but would like to know a few more. If anyone knows of a website that has already listed all or many discs and what their letters would be on the bottom, please post a link on this thread. I'll write the few that I know and hope that you all will write in others so that if we find discs that we know what type of disc it is. THanks guys, this site rocks.

Check out some of my reviews of disc golf courses in the DFW area!

BO - Innova Boss
RR - Innova RoadRunner
SW - Innova SideWinder
S-OLS - Millennium Sirius Orion LS
KCR - Innova Ken Climo Pro Roc
* - Star Plastic

Thank You!
It would be much easier if you just buy mvp discs. The name of the mold is tooled on the bottom side of the overmold :)

It is even easier if you get Vibram discs. They offset the name in discs like the Sole, Ibex, Obex, Trak, Ascent, and Lace, and then used raised letters on the back with the name.

I cant find a place for the Discmania and Millennium abbreveations. Anyone know a site?

Specifically, my local PIAS has a ton of Innova F2s that say "S-MF" on the bottom...I was thinking the Discmania Mid-Range Fiend in Star Plastic (or S-Line since its Discmania)

Have you actually worn the tooling on the wing of an MVP disc down to nothing?

First Ion I ever bought has the tooling worn off, but it's probably 1.5-2 years old now. If you look really hard, you can just barely make it out if you knew it was there in the first place. Still beautiful in flight.

I cant find a place for the Discmania and Millennium abbreveations. Anyone know a site?

Specifically, my local PIAS has a ton of Innova F2s that say "S-MF" on the bottom...I was thinking the Discmania Mid-Range Fiend in Star Plastic (or S-Line since its Discmania)

I know that first run OLFs are marked Q/SOF, not OLF. That's the best way to tell if you have a first run or not.

I'm not sure about OLS'. I have a barstamp QOLS stamped first run but is marked QOLS, but a 1.3 marked S-OS. I only have a couple of those though, so I'm not sure what the pattern is.

sentinel MF? i think thats what mine says but I don't have it handy to check

Discmania is marked with their Euro name (the Fiend is marked MD2).

First Ion I ever bought has the tooling worn off, but it's probably 1.5-2 years old now. If you look really hard, you can just barely make it out if you knew it was there in the first place. Still beautiful in flight.
POIDH