• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Aces 2011

Got my 2nd ace of 2011 at my Saturday weekly, Kaposia Park # 18 (winter layout) short uphill putter blast!

Little late on posting it, but I got an ace practicing for the 2011 WinterJam in Raleigh NC. Kentwood, hole 12, laser into the basket.

Ace Race Focus

1st ace ever, hole 15 white tees, center chains dgc, Waterbury, VT in 2 feet of snow. Nicked a tree and went in. Used a worn champ valk Soooo sweet to finally have an ace. Sadly it was during a time when we decided not to play a whole round in order to meet up w/ a buddy.

BAMMMMM, 7th ace of all time. Hole 2 Dorseys Knobb in Morgantown, WV. To make it even better I have not played in 4 months and have not had an

I got my 7th ace of the years yesterday at Shillito hole 9. The best thing about it is I didn't have to pick it up out of the mud that surrounds the basket. The worst is that its an ace at Shillito. If you dont understand this check out the course pics on DGcoursereview

I thought it would never come, but I hit my first ace ever on monday at Twila Reid in Anaheim Ca. My first throw of the day on 239' Hole #1 with a brand new Lat "Pain". Geelin the "PAIN".

BLURR said:
Hit my first ace of 2011 yesterday at Pete Crivaro Park in DSM, IA. Hole number 9.

Do you live in IA? or were you just playing there?

just wondering cause I live in IA.

Dookville said:
I thought it would never come, but I hit my first ace ever on monday at Twila Reid in Anaheim Ca. My first throw of the day on 239' Hole #1 with a brand new Lat "Pain". Geelin the "PAIN".
When it rains it pours. Recorded my second ace of the week at Twila Reid today. Was a nice 290' snake on hole #4 with my Wahoo.

mehhhhhhh, i kinda banged a slightly heavy babe tonight that says her dad has a bunch of 'old frolf discs'. i know its not exactly an ace, but fuck. it's all i got dudes. if anything in his collection is worth trading, you guys will be the first to know. FML

death by hyzer said:
mehhhhhhh, i kinda banged a slightly heavy babe tonight that says her dad has a bunch of 'old frolf discs'. i know its not exactly an ace, but fuck. it's all i got dudes. if anything in his collection is worth trading, you guys will be the first to know. FML
Laughed my ass off dude.

2-6-11 My 16th ace, Hole 16 LSC Duluth, MN
2-14-11 My 17th ace, Hole 17 LSC Duluth, MN

Both with the same SS Wizard. Both of the holes are short and easy, but it was fun getting two aces a week apart.

death by hyzer said:

holy balls, i don't even remember posting this. i wish my computer had a breathalyzer.

death by hyzer said:
death by hyzer said:

holy balls, i don't even remember posting this. i wish my computer had a breathalyzer.
By all means....keep posting brother.

death by hyzer said:
death by hyzer said:

so...anything good in the collection?

Frank Delicious said:
death by hyzer said:
death by hyzer said:

so...anything good in the collection?
Disc Pervert!