• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ace's - who, what, where when & how?

colombo117 said:
Jesse B 707 said:
Got my first one today :) , hole # 13 at Low Gap Park in ukiah, definitely the hardest hole on the course :mrgreen: I guess im only the third one to ever get this hole :D couldnt find a pic of it online but it is tough, 350 or so downhill hugely obstructed by trees, flicked a nice gentle S curve with my ESP Force, hit hard and clean right at the bottom of the chains and sat right down in :D , even better it was during the ice bowl so i got probly 60 bones in ace dollars :) and ended up placing third in advanced. good day

Congrats, I know you've been wanting that for a while.
its not like i was loosing sleep but I dis hit metal around 30 to 50 times before one stuck, so it does feel pretty good to get the monkey off my back

Jesse B 707 said:
Got my first one today :) , hole # 13 at Low Gap Park in ukiah, definitely the hardest hole on the course :mrgreen: I guess im only the third one to ever get this hole :D couldnt find a pic of it online but it is tough, 350 or so downhill hugely obstructed by trees, flicked a nice gentle S curve with my ESP Force, hit hard and clean right at the bottom of the chains and sat right down in :D , even better it was during the ice bowl so i got probly 60 bones in ace dollars :) and ended up placing third in advanced. good day
WTF?, banged another one today! 2 days in a row!! :mrgreen: , after moving baskets and digging all morning to re do our little 9 hole in petaluma we decided to play a little $5 a man tourney to christen the new layout, got to hole eight and threw a nice little hyzer all the way in with my spankin new 175 Wiz (and i just put wizards back in yesterday :) ) so i get to claim the first ace on the course :D , got some buckers and a bag of unmentionables for it too :mrgreen:

Ted Damson said:
Jesse B 707 said:
got some buckers and a bag of unmentionables for it too :mrgreen:
i would not accept dirty drawers from disc golfers as ace money :lol: 8) :mrgreen:

nice streak!
Thanks hopefully i can go out tomorrow and tack on another :)

Jesse B 707 said:
Jesse B 707 said:
WTF?, banged another one today! 2 days in a row!! :mrgreen: , after moving baskets and digging all morning to re do our little 9 hole in petaluma we decided to play a little $5 a man tourney to christen the new layout, got to hole eight and threw a nice little hyzer all the way in with my spankin new 175 Wiz (and i just put wizards back in yesterday :) ) so i get to claim the first ace on the course :D , got some buckers and a bag of unmentionables for it too :mrgreen:
And you were complaining a week ago? Nice job!

these are the 2 i aced with
174 pearly ESP Force
Picture010.jpg

174 S Wizard (feels like driver style S)
Picture009.jpg

:mrgreen:

Jesse B 707 said:
174 S Wizard (feels like driver style S)
Picture009.jpg

:mrgreen:
The disc I aced with on Wednesday is an identical clone to that one. Same color/stamp/weight.

Glad you finally got some.

I told you it would happen. :D

Were both aces after you put up your new assvatar? Maybe it's lucky.

Beetard said:
Glad you finally got some.

I told you it would happen. :D

Were both aces after you put up your new assvatar? Maybe it's lucky.
yeah they were, i think i'll keep her :) strangely enough the day i got the first i was wearing my shirt backwards all day and didnt notice until that night :oops: maybe thats the secret to bangin em :?

Congrats jessie. Did someone send you a pm describing the secret masonic ace rituals now that you've joined the club?