• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] AGL Discs Cypress

I haven't thrown Ozone discs, but I have thrown plenty of Daredevil and the AGL plastic is not Daredevils plastic.

The AGL Hydro Plastic is closer to Innova Star, gummy and smooth, not like Daredevil Performance that's tacky

Can anyone detail the relationship between Ozone, AGL, and this "hydro" plastic? In other words, who is the OEM for the "hydro m" plastic (same as the Andro C and the Cypress to my eye/feel)? I know it's also the same plastic as the RDG Tyrant (I think...).

Is it Daredevil? I really cannot tell, as I don't have experience with their plastics.

I sold all of the first runs/protos I had but recently received a second run Cypress as a gift.

Thanks!
Ok! I asked Josh, the owner of AGL, and he told me that he was offered 3 different types of unique plastic that would be exclusively used by AGL. And that they did use a manufacturer out of Canada but can't say who (I believe contractually). Now they actually have a new manufacturer that will be providing even better consistency and reliability.
Same deal with this new manufacturer, it's in their contract not to disclose who it is. But Josh is SUPER stoked about the new manufacturer and I personally can't wait to see the new products AGL will be putting out through them.

Latest posts