• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

All Things Dynamic Discs

Huk,

In some rare instances the dye will not completely take on all forms of plastic. Unfortunately there appears to be no exact science to this at this point. If you have ever used Rit dye on CryZtal plastic you might have noticed a similar result where the dye would not completely take in the plastic. Please send an email to [email protected] summarizing all of this so that we can get this documented and work things out with you.

Do you have any dye misprints for sale? I saw you mention selling some at a discount price?

Hello, I am considering purchasing a couple dyemax discs, and I'm wondering if anyone has put together any thoughts on what the best size/shape of image to use. Like I see "We recommend the image be at least 500x500 pixels in size to ensure a sharp finished product." But what is a good target resolution to input into a google image search to achieve an effect like the discs found at http://www.dynamicdiscs.com/DyeMax/ ?
Also, best plastic for best image results? Star, ESP, Z? Would it work out on Discraft Soft D putter plastic??

i will not give any opinions about which is the best plastic type but I would go with a clear or white disc no matter what the image you want printed....

DD responded to an Email, and here is what they said for anyone else interested in Dyemax process:
"I would recommend as large as possible on the image resolution. The sharper it is, the better it will look on a disc.

If your image is a square, we can round it into a circle and crop out the corners of the image, leaving the center.

The plastics that work best are Z, ESP, Champion, Star, Opto, Gold, Pinnacle, and Icon."

Also, good idea on the white or clear plastic, didn't think about that.

If you haven't already, 'Like' Dynamic Discs on Facebook and watch for the Dynamic Discs Deal of the Day. It runs Monday through Friday with a new deal each day! Are there any specific items you would like to see as the Deal of the Day?

We don't know an exact number but we know it was a very limited number. We have around 25 left in stock.

I've had positive experiences with the Disc Golf sites that I've ordered from, but I've got to give a shout out to Dynamic Discs. Their customer service is nothing short of legen............................................. wait for it...........................dary! They were very prompt in answering every question I had about my order, went well beyond the extra mile to accommodate me, and I look forward to ordering from them again. You should order something as well!

Want a DyeMax mini to go along with your favorite Dynamic Discs DyeMax disc? Check out our DyeMax Minis!

Latest posts