• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] All Things FIREBIRD

I love how they have him twirling the disc in the art. Sick disc with a sick stamp. I'll take 2 prob. Been wanting a couple of brinster birds as well so might as well get the free shipping.

I sure hope these are stiff. I've got a color glow Gator that's domey and floppy.

New Sexton Firebirds will be out in a few weeks. So sick.
10850253_887074814647221_3830017492700405472_n.jpg

I don't even throw Innova anymore, but I would totally buy that for a wall hanger. Maybe get a sig on it, Nate is a cool dude and super nice guy, he really deserves the support!

This past weekend at an Ice Bowl I found a FAF metal flake Firebird in one of the bins they had sitting out for players packs. Snatched it up as soon as I saw it and didn't sit it back down. It's a 168g but still perfectly beefy. Just as OS as a max weight FAF.

I'm actually really enjoying the lighter weight, not as tough on my arm on OH's and stuff. Loving it. If you haven't thrown a lighter FB do it.

And I'm def gonna buy some Sextons!! They're sweet

This past weekend at an Ice Bowl I found a FAF metal flake Firebird in one of the bins they had sitting out for players packs. Snatched it up as soon as I saw it and didn't sit it back down. It's a 168g but still perfectly beefy. Just as OS as a max weight FAF.

I'm actually really enjoying the lighter weight, not as tough on my arm on OH's and stuff. Loving it. If you haven't thrown a lighter FB do it.

And I'm def gonna buy some Sextons!! They're sweet

Ha, my most overstable FAF Firebirds are the stupid flat glows from 2010 and some 167-168g champy star blends. They put my max weight opaque champ FAF Firebirds to shame.

Yeah it's awesome. Probably one of the flattest I've seen. I have a glo from '12 that's almost FAF and it's much more OS than it.

The Val Jenkins TL is available in the high 160s. Awesome discs. I doubt we will see the Sexton Firebird in anything less than max weight.

As awesome as that would be, I'm not sure any of the tour discs have ever been done in multiple weights
There were less than 10 'not max weight' Wiggins' Destroyers that came out in the first batch.

One of my prized discs.

But I agree, it does seem that most of the tour-series are max weight only.

Latest posts