• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ambidiscstrous???

reach arounds aren't always possible with a single hand, so it's good to have the option of both when the time comes

I was doing some fieldwork yesterday and decided to give LHBH a try. I threw my flippiest driver, an old DX Valk, and the thing actually flew maybe 200 ft., nice and straight, in the intended direction. It was way easier than I expected. The similarity to batting righty definitely helps (I wasn't all that good in Little League, but I was coached well and learned pretty good batting technique). I should be able to make this a nice tool for upshots if nothing else.

I'm a lefty and always thrown with my right hand. Due to injury/overuse, I am an RHBH switching to LHFH. The worse thing is the putting. Hope this is only tempory. I am 63.

i threw my first left handed ace shot on a short hole that i have been trying to ace for 8 years right handed:thmbup:

I just wiped out my shoulder yesterday doing a long jump/push putt. Heard and felt something tear real bad. Can't lift my arm at all and man does it hurt. I have a feeling I'm going to have to learn to throw left handed if I'm going to play any more this summer! This really sucks.:mad: