• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anagram Challenge

I'm down to give the "Anagram Challenge" a try. I play Firefighters Park fairly often and I usually shoot around +6. Orcs and Rocs are in my bag already, I'll pick up a Cro and report back with my score!

I'm down to give the "Anagram Challenge" a try. I play Firefighters Park fairly often and I usually shoot around +6. Orcs and Rocs are in my bag already, I'll pick up a Cro and report back with my score!
Would you putt with the Cro or the Roc?

I haven't had my hands on a Cro before, so without knowing the feel of the disc I'd have to say Roc for now. Would it be acceptable to use a Classic Roc? I'd putt with that no problem...

Alright, good ol' Roc it is! I'll start shopping for a Cro today and get out there to throw the round soon. I'm interested to see how this goes!

I should be alright, I've thrown some two disc rounds there using just a mid and putter, specifically a Shark and a Wizard, and I think I shot right around my usual average.